The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely reckon falling out of top 4 for a season isn't a crisis these days. We've got winning pedigree, still got world class players, the club is in a healthy position financially. Much more financial power in England than any other league too.

I'm not worried about attracting the best players. Whether the club will commit to the spending is another thing.

Genuinely reckon falling out of top 4 for a season isn't a crisis these days. We've got winning pedigree, still got world class players, the club is in a healthy position financially. Much more financial power in England than any other league too.

I'm not worried about attracting the best players. Whether the club will commit to the spending is another thing.
It's not for a season or so. We've got the name and pulling power to continue signing players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is our academy paying for itself plus some or am I expecting too much from it?
I don't think it is what it used to be during our great era. More like a marketplace these days. Develop some, sell them all, use money to pump up the main squad. Aside from TAA, who has come through our academy under Klopp and excelled?

Just looking at past performances this season, our best midfield three has probably been Fabinho-Thiago-Elliott. Considering Keita has only started with Thiago and Bajcetic, it might be worth starting Keita with Fabinho and Thiago at Brighton and see what happens.

Alisson - TAA - Konate - Gomez - Robbo - Fab - Keita - Thiago - Salah - Nunez - Ox

Bench: Kelleher, Matip, Tsimikas, Milner, Elliott, Hendo, Jones, Gakpo, Bajcetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back