The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As they say it's the hope that kills you.

For all the drama and shoddy performances this season we started today's game with Top 4 staring at us in the face and we produce that. FMD. You could be excused for thinking the players had been drinking champagne all week. Here's the rub, the Manc scum will finish Top 4 and we won't.

Spurs and Chelsea winning make this even worse.
Chelsea are too far back you would think. Spurs winning sucks.

It's a dumb result, we may as well have lost to United 1-0 and then beaten Bournemouth 7-0. That would make more sense.

Everytime I think we've turned a corner, we take another step backwards. We're making really difficult on ourselves to finish top four and I dont know what that does for potential targets in the summer.

This current team reminds me of the Liverpool Klopp first took over. We'd be excellent one minute then bad the next but eventually we found consistency. Can we do that again though with a new group... guess we will find out.

But MASSIVELY disappointing today. Just shot ourselves right in the ******* dick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's a shitty excuse, but it really doesnt help when you dont have all your best players available all the time.

Next season will be different. Permacrocks Keita/Ox move on. With departures of Bobby & Milner the age of our team is reduced significantly. Matip is likely to be moved on also in favor of a much younger replacement meaning VVD no longer plays every week.

RossFC one of your boys made the liverpool.com columns!

This Irankunda lad has it all. I don't think I have seen a better 16 year old player anywhere for quite some time. Saw him in person a few weeks ago when they played us away - he scored a world class equaliser.

Scoring goals regularly at 16 is unheard of in any professional league.

RossFC one of your boys made the liverpool.com columns!

This Irankunda lad has it all. I don't think I have seen a better 16 year old player anywhere for quite some time. Saw him in person a few weeks ago when they played us away - he scored a world class equaliser.

Scoring goals regularly at 16 is unheard of in any professional league.

My dad keeps mentioning this guy, Irankunda played junior soccer with my cousins kids.

U19s are playing Sporting in the Quarter Finals of the UEFA Youth League at midnight tonight (melb time).

On StanSport and UEFATV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back