CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Also, is anyone else quite worried about Nunez. He just doesnt seem like the type of player we go for up top. I hope he scores a 1000 goals haha but I cant shake this feeling that it's not gonna work out.
I never thought Jota would work out as good as it did, same with Diaz. Whilst Jurgen is running the show have no fear.

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Sounds like we've come as far as we are prepared to on a new deal for Mo who obviously wants to stay but on his terms.

At the end of the day the only club likely to sign him and give him a bigger contract is PSG and we all know Mo doesn't want to play in Ligue 1 yet. Mo can still take the 4 year deal on offer and head to PSG for an easy pay day at 34/35.

We've called his agent's bluff and have left the ball in his agent's court. And should an offer of 70 million odd come in I suspect we would sell if we can get a suitable replacement in.
Sell to who ? Mo would need to agree to the sale otherwise he winds his contract down.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Yeah we make a profit and he basically got us to two cup finals, which we won. Hope he goes well at Monaco.

I am getting a little worried though with our squad. That's three senior forward leaving in Origi, Minamino and Mane and only one coming in in Nunez.

Dont reckon Carvalho is quite ready yet and unsure if he plays more in midfield than as a forward in a front three. We look a little light now and from all reports with Carvalho, Nunez and Ramsey, that's basically our business done for incomings. Worrying.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
You are ridiculous
Just put the dumb campaigner on ignore. I did and it makes it so much more enjoyable.
He’s right in a way. Mini, Origi, Mane, etc gone. Origi gave us a different attacking option that should have been utilised better.
Anyway, we needed another midfielder so why wait a year if we really want him? Hopefully, Curtis Jones and Harvey Elliott really kick on this year so someone like Jude Bellingham isn’t required.
I’m really worried about Henderson. There’s been a lot of niggling injuries and many miles gone through his body. I hope that I’m wrong but I fear that he’s on a rapid decline from now on.

Apr 20, 2001
Adelaide Oval / Anfield
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Utd,Liverpool, WWT Eagles.
Yeah we make a profit and he basically got us to two cup finals, which we won. Hope he goes well at Monaco.

I am getting a little worried though with our squad. That's three senior forward leaving in Origi, Minamino and Mane and only one coming in in Nunez.

Dont reckon Carvalho is quite ready yet and unsure if he plays more in midfield than as a forward in a front three. We look a little light now and from all reports with Carvalho, Nunez and Ramsey, that's basically our business done for incomings. Worrying.
Has Klopp let us down so far? Way too much hand wringing going on here. Brighten up everyone, a great season coming up.

The Transfer Window is a major trophy

It's the only one Everton's won for awhile 😂
#powershift

Edit
Just realised someone's even put it on Wiki
1656477246856.png

Sippa

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Allison
TAA Konate VVD Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Salad Nunez Diaz

Kelleher
Ramsay Matip Gomez taimikas
Keita Milner jones
Jota firminho Elliott

Carvalho AOC Gordon

Looks fine to me

If you consider bringing in Diaz in jan we have lost origi taki mane but brought in Diaz Nunez and carvalho our depth hasn’t really taken any hit

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Allison
TAA Konate VVD Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Salad Nunez Diaz

Kelleher
Keita Milner jones
Jota firminho Elliott

Carvalho AOC Gordon

Looks fine to me

If you consider bringing in Diaz in jan we have lost origi taki mane but brought in Diaz Nunez and carvalho our depth hasn’t really taken any hit
I hope Salad plays well this season.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Allison
TAA Konate VVD Robertson
Henderson Fabinho Thiago
Salad Nunez Diaz

Kelleher
Keita Milner jones
Jota firminho Elliott

Carvalho AOC Gordon

Looks fine to me

Ederson
Walker Laporte Dias Cancelo
De Bruyne Rodri Silva
Foden Haaland Grealish

Steffen
?? Ake Stones Zinchenko
?? Phillips Gundogun
Mahrez Alvarez Sterling

It's weird our squad seems to be deeper than City's, granted I dont know a lot about their kids, I know Palmer is rated and has played for them and with Fernandinho, Jesus and even Sterling rumoured to be going, you'd think they have a few more players to buy before the window shuts.

They are still better than us though.

May 13, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

I think you will find Liverpool are out of the Carabo cup before half time of the first game next season.

Liverpool might not need all that much depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back