MID - Mark González
MID - Albert Riera (NEW SIGNING)
MID - TBC

FWD - Maxi Rodriguez
FWD - Robbie Keane
FWD - Andriy Voronin
FWD - Stewart Downing (NEW SIGNING)
FWD - TBC

They gotta pump the breaks on the term legend haha.

It's really just former players. I mean nobody really pines to see Stewart Downing back in a Liverpool kit, in fact im still trying to forget that, I dont need a reminder. :D

But it's fine, it's all for charity so I'm here for it.

They gotta pump the breaks on the term legend haha.

It's really just former players. I mean nobody really pines to see Stewart Downing back in a Liverpool kit, in fact im still trying to forget that, I dont need a reminder. :D

But it's fine, it's all for charity so I'm here for it.
AsyuO8OCQAAo9GV.jpg

Anybody else read the article on Kloop not happy with Arthur and they are thinking of ripping up his loan deal? Not sure how true

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love that the colour/contrast they've added to this story is a John Barnes quote for a website called BonusCodeBets lol. Anyway the Italian website they've linked to contains a substance-free two paragraph story . Grist for the football content mill.

Thank god, let him have a rest, who else aren't going to internationals?

Not involved: Kelleher, Adrian, Robbo, Matip, Gomez, Konate, Phillips, Ramsay, Thiago, (maybe Keita), Carvalho, Milner, Henderson, Jones, Ox, Gordon,

Players who have yet to be picked (as far as I’m aware): Alisson, Fabinho, Bajcetic, Arthur, Firmino, Salah, Diaz

Players picked so far: Harvey Davies, VVD, TAA, Kostas, Mabaya, Chambers, Bobby Clark, Elliott, Nunez, Jota,

Last edited:
Not involved: Kelleher, Adrian, Robbo, Matip, Gomez, Konate, Phillips, Ramsay, Thiago, (maybe Keita), Carvalho, Milner, Henderson, Jones, Ox, Gordon,

Players who have yet to be picked (as far as I’m aware): Alisson, Kostas, Fabinho, Bajcetic, Arthur, Firmino, Salah, Diaz

Players picked so far: Harvey Davies, VVD, TAA, Mabaya, Chambers, Bobby Clark, Elliott, Nunez, Jota,
Tsimikas has been selected in Greece’s squad for the 2 Nations League matches so add him to the list of players heading off on international duty

Interesting team for the U21s today, a few first teamers involved.

Davies, Mabaya, Jonas, Phillips, Chambers, Bajcetic, Arthur, Cain, Carvalho, Clark, Stewart.

Won 1-0 with Stewart getting the goal, Chambers with the assist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back