Konate
VVD
Klopp
Bajcetic
Milner
Ox
Bobby
Darwin

Jota not back until 2023. Klopp is the manager, replace with Ramsey.

Jota not back until 2023. Klopp is the manager, replace with Ramsey.

In that case Bobby in. Any players who play in the WC quarter finals or later won't play in this match. I'd say Virg a very good chance. England a reasonable chance (lol). And Uruguay a chance.

If all of those teams are in the quarters or better we probably need Klopp on the bench to make up the numbers.

In that case Bobby in. Any players who play in the WC quarter finals or later won't play in this match. I'd say Virg a very good chance. England a reasonable chance (lol). And Uruguay a chance.

If all of those teams are in the quarters or better we probably need Klopp on the bench to make up the numbers.
We probs need one of France or Netherlands to go out early.

If they both go deep, Konate and Virg may be out for a bit.

France have us, Denmark, and Tunisia. They ain't going out early.

If results go as expected Brazil play Netherlands in the quarters. Konate will probably play quite a bit now with Kounde / Varane under injury clouds.

If results go as expected Brazil play Netherlands in the quarters. Konate will probably play quite a bit now with Kounde / Varane under injury clouds.
It will be Netherlands-Argentina in the quarters, if they both top their groups - the winner of that game will potentially play Brazil in a semi-final.

I agree that Konate will likely get some game time. Deschamps seems to rate him highly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Werner confirmed FSG are open to an outright sale of Liverpool but says there is no rush to offload an asset that is worth well more than 10 times what they paid for it in October 2010.

”We’re exploring a sale, but there’s no urgency, no time frame for us, and as far as I’m concerned, it’s business as usual,” Werner is quoted as saying in the Boston Globe. “One outcome could be our continued stewardship for quite a while.”

I don't think we'll get Bellingham, and sounds like Declan Rice is the backup, which is a bit weird since they are two very different midfielders

Maybe we're just trying to shell out for a home grown player knowing we have a few leaving

Rice will only have 2 years left in the summer. With the way things are going at West Ham he may be gettable in Jan for the right price.

By 2025 all of Ox/Hendo/Milner will be gone with Ox/Milner gone this summer. One of our mid signings must be home grown.

Rice will only have 2 years left in the summer. With the way things are going at West Ham he may be gettable in Jan for the right price.

By 2025 all of Ox/Hendo/Milner will be gone with Ox/Milner gone this summer. One of our mid signings must be home grown.

Honestly wouldn't mind us getting both Bellingham and Rice (if they'd come), I look forward to the new Brexit midfield memes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back