Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
Some private consortiums in Saudi Arabia linked to bidding for us.

If they are not just a shell for the Saudi Royal family / govt I am ok with this.

There are concerns about what happens to a private consortium in Saudi Arabia who goes against the government funded Newcastle Utd sportswashing project.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC

If they are not just a shell for the Saudi Royal family / govt I am ok with this.

There are concerns about what happens to a private consortium in Saudi Arabia who goes against the government funded Newcastle Utd sportswashing project.

God I hope not, whatever "private consortiums" in Saudi will be affiliated to the Royal family by default, which makes it even shadier with the ownership of Newcastle, this means Saudi essentially influences two football clubs in the same league

Noping the * outta there if that happens, hell no

Will the club protest or tel the bidder to stay away I wonder

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Konate, Henderson, Trent and Bellingham.

jake gyllenhaal ellen GIF

Yeah at WCs I support Australia obviously and then whatever nations Liverpool players are playing for.

So now I hope Brazil, Netherlands, England and France go well for Fab and Ali, Virg, TAA, Bellingham and Hendo and Ibou.
Efa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back