The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has he still only played 13 minutes? Lol. What a great solution that was to our midfield issues at the end of the summer window. At the time he was signed Keita was out for half the season. Thiago / Henderson were both out for a month with injury also. Ox was out until the end of October and cooked anyway.

So 12 matches left. I feel we need to go 10-1-1 to secure top 4. A win against Spurs is a must. It is a worry that we will need contributions from the likes of Keita / Ox who have checked out already mentally with Bajcetic out for the season. Hopefully doesn't take Diaz long to get up to speed. Would love to see a Diaz/Nunez/Mo forward line in full flight. Nunez was still fitting in when playing with Diaz earlier this season.

Keeping blokes who are past it, likely paying overs for average English players because owners won't pay for who we want, not investing in clear areas of concern with American owners. Getting deja vu.

And I'm not sure if the media have a clue, but reports saying Bellingham the chances of him coming to Liverpool is getting slim

The fact we are offering Milner a new contract, probably because of his ability to play multiple positions. Sort of has me worried that it might point to us not making significant changes to the list in the off season. FSG will release enough funds to attack Bellingham at most, and it will be up to us to find some sales for a second mid and CB. Not buying the rumors we have 200 mill to play with.

Whether we get JB I feel is just up to JB himself. Footballers pretty much go to places they want to really, at least the top, top players do. If JB wants to come to Liverpool which by all reports, he does want to do, then we will get him this summer. It will just be about working out the particulars with Dortmund and given Klopp is our manager, we probably have a lot of good will between the two of us.

I think it's still on and I also dont think it hinges on us making top four either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we cough up 130m we most likely get him. FSG probably won't go past 100m.

I doubt it is up to FSG. They are just releasing the 200m and it is up to whoever is in charge of transfers these days to get the deal done.

Whether we get JB I feel is just up to JB himself. Footballers pretty much go to places they want to really, at least the top, top players do. If JB wants to come to Liverpool which by all reports, he does want to do, then we will get him this summer. It will just be about working out the particulars with Dortmund and given Klopp is our manager, we probably have a lot of good will between the two of us.

I think it's still on and I also dont think it hinges on us making top four either.

If he wants to join us Dortmund will have a valuation that needs to be met to sign him. If that figure is 130m and we pony up 90m he isn't joining us no matter how much he wants to.

Kelleher played for Ireland and beat Latvia 3-2.
Bobby Clark and Calum Scanlon played for England U18s and beat Croatia 2-1.
Luke Chambers played for England U19s and beat Hungary 1-0.
Harvey Davies, Jarell Quansah and Dom Corness played for England U20s and beat Germany 2-0.
Frauendorf played for Germany U19s and lost 3-2 to Italy.

I dont think 130 will be needed. It will be around 100 million which Im sure we will pay.

It's not about what is needed. If another club puts up 130m and we put 100m Dortmund will only ok the transfer to the higher bidder if Bellingham's happy with both clubs.

It's not about what is needed. If another club puts up 130m and we put 100m Dortmund will only ok the transfer to the higher bidder if Bellingham's happy with both clubs.
I dont think you will see a bidding war. Liverpool arent gonna offer 100 and then Real offer 130. Real will just also offer 100 and try to convince Jude to come to Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back