The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I am, but delighted he's joining Liverpool.
I have a Feyenoord sticker on the ute. I got it from Pim Blankenstein who’s in Officium Triste, a Dutch Doom Metal band when I ordered a CD from his band. I asked him to get one for me when he goes to a game once. His music collection is huge

I don’t know much about him , but I’m ok with a high performer from a smaller league .. I think in this game it’s all comparative , he’s gotten the best out of a team with x amount to spend on players, in a league where there’s dominant sides with more money…

I don’t know if the size of the league is as important as the style , ability to manage people etc

It can translate from small to large , not like playing ability

Wenger, sir Alex , pep were all smaller leagues before getting a big gig weren’t they

Last edited:

Going to be interesting to see who we will go after and sell... We have a great team, but to win the League we have to get better then we have...

Klopp obviously was the perfect manager for what we needed at the time. However, it’s definitely time for a change. This farewell tour along with all the injuries has derailed our season.

Klopp obviously was the perfect manager for what we needed at the time. However, it’s definitely time for a change. This farewell tour along with all the injuries has derailed our season.
I think this is fairly reactive?

We've won everything under Klopp, had a poor season last season, rejigged the squad bounced back to be in a title race, secure CL again and won a trophy. I dont think it's time for change at all. I'd rather have Klopp stay for another decade but he has made his choice.

Change is forced upon us, let's just hope it goes well.

I'll fully support the new manager whilst also missing Kloppo terribly haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Going to be an interesting off season. Slot bringing his fitness guy with him and expects peak conditioning of his players. Recruiting will be interesting too, don’t have the lure of Klopp but we’re back in CL.

Going to be an interesting off season. Slot bringing his fitness guy with him and expects peak conditioning of his players. Recruiting will be interesting too, don’t have the lure of Klopp but we’re back in CL.
One thing I'm glad I read about him was how big he is on young players and bringing through youth. So the work Klopp has done in bringing through guys like Bradley, Quansah, Doak, Bajcetic, Clark, Danns etc wont be wasted I hope.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back