The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Reliance on the old guard.
The American owners trying to Moneyball this, has cost the club.
What a sad sad day

Nothing to do with FSG. The back half of the season we have had more than enough chances to win these games 5-0 but they can't put the ball in the back of the net. This is squarely on the players. Nobody else.

Wheels have completely fallen off. Season is done. Feel gutted for Klopp though I'm tipping he can't wait to get out of the place now. I'm starting to think it's for the best. Whoever our new manager is, he needs to sort out the front 3, with or without Salah, because Klopp hasn't been able to.

Not sure if we should be having a bus parade either. Will feel empty and the club will become a laughing stock. There's other ways to send Klopp off.

Finally, we need a hollywood type signing over the summer. Someone who can actually improve the team and lift morale because I have a feeling the post Klopp blues are gonna hit the club and the fans hard. Plus, we have Champions League next season. FSG need to start putting their money where their mouth is a lot more than what they've done in the past.

Ah well.
At least Liverpool are back in the Champions League
Ya know I'm only half joking when I say we better hope Villa and Spurs don't go on a run because given the trajectory of our own form we could be back in the Europa League.

We play Spurs at Anfield on the 2nd last match day. Who knows there might be a bit riding on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 21 out of 32 league games this season we've gone 1-0 down. Let that sink in for a minute.

Klopp will forever be an LFC legend but that astonishing stat is on him. I can't remember us ever having a season like it. All the comebacks have taken their toll. Too many petrol tickets spent.

Wheels have completely fallen off. Season is done. Feel gutted for Klopp though I'm tipping he can't wait to get out of the place now. I'm starting to think it's for the best. Whoever our new manager is, he needs to sort out the front 3, with or without Salah, because Klopp hasn't been able to.

Not sure if we should be having a bus parade either. Will feel empty and the club will become a laughing stock. There's other ways to send Klopp off.

Finally, we need a hollywood type signing over the summer. Someone who can actually improve the team and lift morale because I have a feeling the post Klopp blues are gonna hit the club and the fans hard. Plus, we have Champions League next season. FSG need to start putting their money where their mouth is a lot more than what they've done in the past.
Unpopular opinion given the victory lap bullshit - but it is time for a new manager.

Love Klopp to depth. Maybe he has got the absolute most out of this side and Liverpool have maybe achieved their ceiling this year.

BUT

1 - Klopp is too one dimensional - everyone knows the method to beat Klopps Liverpool - park a bus and pinch a goal.

2 - Liverpool do not have enough control in games. They cannot play different speeds, different tempos, it is always all or nothing and it takes a toll.

Maybe the time is right for this change.

Tempted to say City are gonna Bradbury the title but they've scored 13 in their last 3 games. They just know how to do a title run in. Bastards.

They hung in there the first half of the season and then got KDB and Haaland back. They were always going to storm home once KDB returned.

Well done boys, that's four league championships we've pissed away in 10 years.
Most of those you kinda wonder if there was any justice in football then they'd've been ours. Just have to kinda shrug when City have always found a way to just get themselves over the line in crucial moments; Kompany v Leicester, 3 goals in 5 minutes v Villa, etc. Cheats apparently never prosper...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back