The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:
Brilliant win by the Kings, all things considered, esp with Sabonis fouling out before the end of regulation. Fox and Monk were huge in sealing the deal for Sacramento.

Could be a potential rivalry brewing between the two teams (as I said before, would love to see a playoffs series between the Kings and Wolves)

Impressed with that Keegan Murray rookie too, probably never going to be all star calibre player but defiantly a solid big man who can play defensive and do the intangible stuff every team needs

Was just a really decent game from start to finish despite the supposed lack of big names (from a media and casual fans perspective)

Deffo got the Kings and Wolves on my League Pass watch this season (except when their games clash with the Celtics)

Lakers and Philly also lost tonight, almost a perfect series of results for me :)

My only complaint though as usual, is the poor standard of officiating, it really is getting worse as the season goes on.

peternorth please issue technical fouls and ejections

After reviewing the play

Luka has put up 43/3/5 in 3 quarters against the Pistons and they are still trailing… disgraceful roster

First time offender. Warning. Side ball Lakers

Frustrating OT to end a frustrating game. Just can't seem to win these B2Bs against the same team.

Common foul has been upgraded to Flagrant 1. Rudy Golbert to shoot free throws

Brilliant win by the Kings, all things considered, esp with Sabonis fouling out before the end of regulation. Fox and Monk were huge in sealing the deal for Sacramento.

Could be a potential rivalry brewing between the two teams (as I said before, would love to see a playoffs series between the Kings and Wolves)

Impressed with that Keegan Murray rookie too, probably never going to be all star calibre player but defiantly a solid big man who can play defensive and do the intangible stuff every team needs

Was just a really decent game from start to finish despite the supposed lack of big names (from a media and casual fans perspective)

Deffo got the Kings and Wolves on my League Pass watch this season (except when their games clash with the Celtics)

Lakers and Philly also lost tonight, almost a perfect series of results for me :)

My only complaint though as usual, is the poor standard of officiating, it really is getting worse as the season goes on.

How many days do you think you should be suspended for?

1, 3 or 7?

After reviewing the play

First time offender. Warning. Side ball Lakers

Common foul has been upgraded to Flagrant 1. Rudy Golbert to shoot free throws

How many days do you think you should be suspended for?

1, 3 or 7?

Roll the dice PP (Pistol Pete)

Oh wait, no number 7s on a die though.

It was my birthday a couple of days ago, so hoping you can show some mercy to me there Petey :)

3 days it is
Kobe Bryant GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back