The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:
VICTORY HAS NEVER TASTED SO SWEET (well since 2008)

The fact we probably deserved to lose it regulation due to an officiating blunder makes it all the satisfying, all the more purr in my Lakers hatred.

Jaylen Brown saved and won the game for us, although Tatum brought us back from the brink

I am just imaging the bitterness from non Celtics fans too and I couldn't be more delighted lol

Can't wait for Bill Simmons next podcast.

Best belated birthday present ever

The NBA is and forever shall be ruled by Celtic Green !

Oh man i am dying here lol

Am I correct in saying even if the lakers had a challenge they wouldn’t be able to use it becuase it was a no call? I feel like I remember cavs vs Orlando 2 years ago having that

NBA has a few rules to adjust

It was like the other day when Nick Nurse incorrectly used a challenge on a contentious jump ball decision v the Celtics.

That non call on LeBron at the end of regulation is probably the worst call I have ever seen

Dude the Sacramento Kings of the 2001 Western Conference finals want your 'hottake' back

FnnPcOiXgAAToqm

That Cigar Red smoked has never tasted so good all season !

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could pretty much commit murder in the last play of an NBA game and get away with it.

If you are allowed to hack the s**t out of any drive little wonder 90% of game winners they just chuck 3’s

I saw on at least five occasions during today's game (and others all year) about Tatum being blatantly fouled/hacked during the game and refs swallowed their whistle.

If you look at the game objectively without Purple and Piss glasses on, you would have observes Tatum was deprived of at least 5 legit trips to the f/t line

And yes I admit Tatum was very lucky at the end getting away with hacking Lebron, but if you look at the tapestry and context over the entire game, Boston and Tatum should have gone to the f/t line more often.

That’s cute that you think we’ll make it back there again this year. Way too inconsistent.

Think Brad will make some moves before the deadline.

Philly are the favourites to win the East from my own perspective Rn..

Blazers man

We need a damn bench, and maybe a Simons trade for a new starter. Simons and Lillard is repeating history with CJ and Lillard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back