The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:

Knicks about to lose their 4th straight in a row ...
Raps commentators celebrating like they are winning game 7 of the NBA finals.

Hopefully OKC can beat Denver
OKC should get it done - no Jokic and no MPJ (though reading the latter's brother arrested in a fatal car crash).

12 missed FTs. That’ll be the difference in the end 🤮

Wasn't it 13 in the end.

Yep, you were right, fun game though.
Denver lost no admirers given how short handed you were against one of the hotter teams in the last month.

We can all laugh at the Lakers though haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How tf did the nets win that game, it looked like the warriors had it locked up. Simmons sitting out the last 5 mins when nets made a comeback is not good for him. Heard one of his teammates (sounded like kyrie) tell him to shoot when he was free next to the basket, had a chuckle. Claxton has been great for them despite his FT problems.

Please don't let our first good season in forever die a slow death by injury.

d239a0ddc9e5fab7d4be9e4d1550ec60.gif

Hypothetically speaking, if Boston and Denver finish the regular season with the same amount of wins and spilt the season meetings, and end up in the finals, who gets home court advantage? (Don't think it's ever happened before btw)

Very unlikely to happen this year, but am curious as to what happens

I just want to be somewhere that wants me as a basketball player,” Hachimura said. “And I want to be somewhere that loves my — likes my game, you know? I just want to be somewhere that trusts, believes in me. Just I can be myself — that’s my goal.”

This sounds like the basis of a Taylor Swift song peternorth

How tf did the nets win that game, it looked like the warriors had it locked up. Simmons sitting out the last 5 mins when nets made a comeback is not good for him. Heard one of his teammates (sounded like kyrie) tell him to shoot when he was free next to the basket, had a chuckle. Claxton has been great for them despite his FT problems.
KD goes out and he still refuses to take or attempt shots, terrified of getting fouled, FT% is legit diabolical. Is going to be exposed even more in the play offs again, I refuse to believe the Nets can win it all with him.

Sunnies tried their best to replicate the Pels and Blazers in blowing massive first half leads.

Small market sympathy.
Sure did. Clearly needed Saben Lee running the show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back