The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:
You can't understand why a guy who's got a $35 million a year contract and can't make a layup is getting all this attention?
If he does other stuff team wants that could help them win who cares. In AFL terms we gave mids who don’t hit the scoreboard like Fyfe who’s shocking in front of goal?

Absolutely, Joker is putting up historical great numbers for a big man.

I don't believe he will suffer from voter fatigue either.⁹

The media love him (possibly because he ain't a figjam like Lebron, Giannis or Luka)

He only needs to perform in, say 10 more games and Joker seals the deal for his 3rd straight MVP.

And yes, I still standing by my opinion Joker is a greater player than Giannis. Stats don't lie

5 TDs in a row and 7 out of 8 😳

Wonder what the record for most in a row is?

If he does other stuff team wants that could help them win who cares. In AFL terms we gave mids who don’t hit the scoreboard like Fyfe who’s shocking in front of goal?
Imagine a footy player frequently running into an open goal that can't or refuses to kick it. Also that player who can't kick a goal from the goal line is on one of the biggest contracts in the AFL. You'd flat out laugh at anyone that tried to be an apologist for it.

No different with Simmons.

It isn't comparable, basketball you make up one fifth of the players on the court in the AFL you are one eighteenth. In basketball if they flat out know you will not even attempt to score it has a flow on effect. It can not be understated that Embiid is literally a cheat code right now because he has Harden instead of Simmons, not just is he scoring more but the ease in which he is doing it is just insane.

If we ignore his inability and refusal to score and we ignore the fact that the half court offence will always suffer due to his short comings he will still be unplayable in the play offs because he can not his free throws. We will see Hack a Simmons and he will not be able to cope.

Awesome slate today but way too many stars out right now. KD, Jokic, Zion, Booker, KAT, Butler, Mitchell, Iguodala the list goes on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben throws the ball like it's a piece of molten lava when catching it anywhere remotely near the basket
I don't get it.

He'd be better off in the NFL where he only has to play one side of the game.

Man is afraid to shoot, 1 shot in 1 half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back