The Bigfooty NBA Week 15 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

all star
Last edited:

Embiid isn't winning the MVP because voters have already made up their minds that Jokic is an unimpeachable demigod, but that's as big a statement performance as I've seen from him.

My ******* guy.

People are picking Joker over Embiid because he's been better and hasn't missed 25% of the games.

Shame we didn't get the Embiid and G-Leaguers season from when his missed his first two. Stat pad and play like 5 consequential games for the season and lose all of them would have been so easy!

Shame we didn't get the Embiid and G-Leaguers season from when his missed his first two. Stat pad and play like 5 consequential games for the season and lose all of them would have been so easy!

No idea what you are saying, but Joker is leading every advanced stat by a mile, his team is on top of the division and he doesn't miss games. Not sure what you are expecting of a MVP.

Anyway Embiid has been awesome when he has played this year. Nothing against him at all. Just Joker has been better.

Love the Joker but I’d like to see Embiid win one. If he stays healthy the rest of the season he still can. But that’s a big if. He deserves one on his sheer ability to impact games, so heres hoping he stays on the court. Also get the sense Joker couldn’t give a s**t.

Really hate the faux rivalry fans have built up between these two. Just appreciate both of them. I think they themselves do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what you are saying, but Joker is leading every advanced stat by a mile, his team is on top of the division and he doesn't miss games. Not sure what you are expecting of a MVP.

Anyway Embiid has been awesome when he has played this year. Nothing against him at all. Just Joker has been better.
I had Jokic before today and i still do, but the gap is closer than people think.

Embiid is averaging 8 more points per game, that is huge. He is doing that and is clearly in the top 5-10 defensive players in the league. I think games played is the only thing seperating them at the moment imo.

Love the Joker but I’d like to see Embiid win one. If he stays healthy the rest of the season he still can. But that’s a big if. He deserves one on his sheer ability to impact games, so heres hoping he stays on the court. Also get the sense Joker couldn’t give a s**t.

Really hate the faux rivalry fans have built up between these two. Just appreciate both of them. I think they themselves do.
It is funny how much fans on each side despise the other player, yet the two players seem incredibly close.

We're not really doing the advanced stat argument are we, when 90% of voters don't even know what VORP is let alone know how those stats are counted.

Was talking about Jokic's win last season, and how voters decided the matchup wasn't even close. It obviously is, and continues to be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back