Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He’s a solid bench big in the NBA

Australia's Jon Koncak more like it lol

Definitely a thoroughly deserved win by Phoenix no doubt, can't really complain at all but vent at his bad our bench and shooters were today (testament to Monty's coaching and the Suns players)

Wish Tatum would stop pleading and arguing with the refs too, especially when the game is over for all intents and purposes.

Australia's Jon Koncak more like it lol

Definitely a thoroughly deserved win by Phoenix no doubt, can't really complain at all but vent at his bad our bench and shooters were today (testament to Monty's coaching and the Suns players)

Wish Tatum would stop pleading and arguing with the refs too, especially when the game is over for all intents and purposes.
Landale had 9 and 7 in 12 minutes.

Horford and Williams had 9 and 16 between them in a combined 61 minutes.

Landale makes 1.5 million this season.

Horford and Williams make an approx 37 million between them this season.

A strange take.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Tried to apply some BODMAS I believe

Decker is a fine player but christ he makes some infuriating lapses of judgement at times. Drives me nuts.

Landale slander aside (probably more another childish meltdown from really) take my hat off to The Suns, definitely the most impressive performance from a visiting team at the Garden this season (esp as you say without 2 of your stars and some incredibly biased officiating, which I found embarrassing tbh)

Intrigued what you will do with Ayton before the trade deadline ..

tombomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Irving just had to play hard for another couple of months and he would have had the Nets + 10 other teams willing to give him a long term max.

Instead he decides to remind everyone what he is actually like.

Irving just had to play hard for another couple of months and he would have had the Nets + 10 other teams willing to give him a long term max.

Instead he decides to remind everyone what he is actually like.
*, what a diva

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I say this through gritted teeth, I know believe Embiid deserves to start the ASG over Tatum. JoJo has been putting up insane numbers and not had some down performances (least not as many) as JT has

Dunno what else to say really.

Off to Melbourne City game shortly.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
I wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix trade for Kyrie, esp if the new owner wants to make a splash.. Got assets like Ayton, other role players and future picks to

Arizona is one of those Cray Cray Wild West Towns that would be more willing to put up with his shenanigans I dare say.

Move Booker to the three spot once Booker returns and start Bridges off in the sixth man role

Fair bit of razzle dazzle and fire-power to those Suns if that happens.

Btw I think the Suns would try get back Claxton in the deal too somehow
Seems like win win for everyone!

For good measure, the play before the fight, where something was said

Markelle Fultz had a reaction!
I wouldn't be surprised if Phoenix trade for Kyrie, esp if the new owner wants to make a splash.. Got assets like Ayton, other role players and future picks to

Arizona is one of those Cray Cray Wild West Towns that would be more willing to put up with his shenanigans I dare say.

Move Booker to the three spot once Booker returns and start Bridges off in the sixth man role

Fair bit of razzle dazzle and fire-power to those Suns if that happens.

Btw I think the Suns would try get back Claxton in the deal too somehow
Seems like win win for everyone!
Mikal Bridges as 6th man?

200.gif

Aug 24, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
T'Wolves/Patrick Beverley/Footscray
Better view here

Throwdown at Target (centre) ?

God knows what Rivers said, but Bamba comes off the bench to throw punches and we somehow get the worst of it (3 players ejected, including McDaniels who you can see gets tied up by a ref immediately and does nothing).

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
God knows what Rivers said, but Bamba comes off the bench to throw punches and we somehow get the worst of it (3 players ejected, including McDaniels who you can see gets tied up by a ref immediately and does nothing).

Hope the players who jumped off the bench escape suspension, especially in light of Brooks' woefully inadequate 1 game suspension for 'nutting' Spida.

Couple of reasons here.

1. He sees rudy take a few dribbles. Thinks * this s**t.
2. Rudy then nutmegs antman. wtf. That fully set Rivers off
3. Heard Mo unimpressed that Rivers was mockingly singing "Soy capitan. Soy capitan. Bam-ba-bamba. Bam-ba-bamba"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back