The Bigfooty NBA Week 16 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I say this through gritted teeth, I know believe Embiid deserves to start the ASG over Tatum. JoJo has been putting up insane numbers and not had some down performances (least not as many) as JT has

Dunno what else to say really.

Off to Melbourne City game shortly.

everyone has always thought that.

God knows what Rivers said, but Bamba comes off the bench to throw punches and we somehow get the worst of it (3 players ejected, including McDaniels who you can see gets tied up by a ref immediately and does nothing).

How the hell did McDaniels get tied and held back by a weedy ref????

nahnah has revealed his true identity

Live from house nahnah

motion geyser GIF

Nuggetz

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 4, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
Can't think of a deal for kyrie. Why would nets take westbrook who doesn't fit with Simmons and you probably want to show durant you're still legit for this season as a contender.

If I'm nets I'd hold him and who knows in a months time kyrie might say he loves the nets lol.

Only tempting trade would be ayton and or Chris Paul for kyrie and Simmons. Ayton might be an iffy fit with Claxton too

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
Can't think of a deal for kyrie. Why would nets take westbrook who doesn't fit with Simmons and you probably want to show durant you're still legit for this season as a contender.

If I'm nets I'd hold him and who knows in a months time kyrie might say he loves the nets lol.

Only tempting trade would be ayton and or Chris Paul for kyrie and Simmons. Ayton might be an iffy fit with Claxton too
The only thing I would consider is getting something is better than nothing. 2 firsts from the lakers and you buy out Westbrook so he never actually plays for you. If Irving walks you have a core of KD, Simmons and Clayton with no cap space and limited picks.

Honestly they are screwed either way and would do well to consider trading KD and Irving imo

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I am not sure what part is more embarrassing

Getting clocked and now trying to act tough

Not knowing how to spell choked

Acting as if being the son of a succesful dad is any better than being known for a rap song

Or being a grown ass adult and still trying to do the tough guy s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
He will be an upgrade on the Okoro/Stevens minutes, his defensive rebounding will help but we really need a shooter and a back up big given Love is finished and getting DNP-CD’s which are very deserved

Would you like Devonte Graham and Jaxson Hayes? Cos we can have them shipped overnight to Cleveland.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back