The Bigfooty NBA Week 16 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear the Knicks purposely lose in the way that will cause most pain for their fans. Down 17 in the last and decide to turn it on and get up by 3 before a Batun buzzer beater takes it to OT and we lose.

I swear the Knicks purposely lose in the way that will cause most pain for their fans. Down 17 in the last and decide to turn it on and get up by 3 before a Batun buzzer beater takes it to OT and we lose.

Makes for better meltdown vids from World Wide Rob Perez though

Also Brunson was robbed of an all star place along with Harden. Jrue Holiday, DeRozan over those two ? Yeah nah, that is a joke.

Deal. Enjoy Jaxson Hayes!
For Windler sure
season 8 episode 23 GIF

Denver has 70 at the half and Jokers taken 5 shots. Great signs for Nuggs fans.

Losing to the Nets without KD, Kyrie and Ben (for whatever he is worth) is a yikes

In all my 31 years of following the NBA, the Washington Bullets/Wizards have always been the most pointless/least ambitious team in my lifetime (although Jordan's owned Bobcats/Hornets are not that far away)

Forever in an endless cycle of mediocrity and poor trading/drafting/coaching decisions.

Deepest Sympathies to any DC fans here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luka goes out and they give up almost a 30 point lead lmfao... Why is his record being held against him when Jokic won it last year with his team record?

It shouldn't, though it has to be noted that the Nuggets record last season was better than the Mavs' record this season.

This s*** infuriates me. We often get called for landing space flagrant fouls but VERY rarely do we get one in our favour. KCP missed the rest of the game because of this but apparently ‘he was flopping’

This s*** infuriates me. We often get called for landing space flagrant fouls but VERY rarely do we get one in our favour. KCP missed the rest of the game because of this but apparently ‘he was flopping’

Crazy that they don't call those but when the defender moves an inch forwards and the shooter jumps a half metre they call a fragrant foul on the defender. Has happened to Q.Grimes multiple times this season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back