The Bigfooty NBA Week 16 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be honest, I think Spo has lost his touch as coach. Think he should replace Pat Riley in his President of Basketball Operations at the end of the season and transition in a new younger coach like Brad Stevens did taking over Ainge at Boston.

Pretty intense 4th quarter between the Heat and Knicks, hope to see another playoff series again between these two rivals (and they batter the crap out of each other) :)

I'll be honest, I think Spo has lost his touch as coach. Think he should replace Pat Riley in his President of Basketball Operations at the end of the season and transition in a new younger coach like Brad Stevens did taking over Ainge at Boston.

Pretty intense 4th quarter between the Heat and Knicks, hope to see another playoff series again between these two rivals (and they batter the crap out of each other) :)
Based on what? He has made the finals and conference finals in the past 3 years despite having rosters that no one would claim were in the top 2 or 3 in the conference going in to each season. He has a very good case for still being the best in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't look tooooooo stressed so fingers crossed

Yeah I just the replay, I think he will be okay (touchwood), just one of those hard falls that are very painful but hopefully doesn't result in any serious injuries. The game isa blow out so not sure if Kidd will risk Luka suiting up again for the rest of the night.

Man that Memphis 'coach' whose job is break up fights better be getting paid a lot. Dude's gotta get involved every second game lately.

Based on what? He has made the finals and conference finals in the past 3 years despite having rosters that no one would claim were in the top 2 or 3 in the conference going in to each season. He has a very good case for still being the best in the league.
They had to use a 42 year old Haslem for 10 minutes today and still only lost by 2

Luka goes out and they give up almost a 30 point lead lmfao... Why is his record being held against him when Jokic won it last year with his team record?
The Nuggets were 48-34 last year. Dallas are on target for about 43-39 and may not even make the playoffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back