The Bigfooty NBA Week 18 Thread - Where LeBron attends the Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear, Portland could be in some serious Doo Doo ...

Payton's agent came out and said it's crap. Or at least not as bad as it sounds if he is using lawyer speak.

But he might be saying that just so the trade doesn't get blocked.

3d2aw9u5bqha1.jpg

Zion Williamson aggravated his hamstring injury and will likely miss multiple weeks after the All-Star break.

Williamson had already been ruled out for the All-Star Game, but was expected to return soon after the break.

Not ideal Son of Skeletor

Zion Williamson aggravated his hamstring injury and will likely miss multiple weeks after the All-Star break.

Williamson had already been ruled out for the All-Star Game, but was expected to return soon after the break.

FFS.

One season not ruined by injury, it's all I ask.

Cavs went on a big run with a garland-Mitchell-Rubio -LeVert-Allen line up

Danny Green choosing cavs over Celtics/lakers, what a guy

Probably cause he knew he would get a lot more mins with the Cavs than the Celtics and doesn't want to be known as a ring chaser:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I hear a Laker fan tell me Anthony Davis is a top 10 player in the league I’ll laugh in there face

Does he even try at all anymore? What is his problem?

His last qtr from a defensive end suggests he tries, because he pretty much got LA the W & from a lakers fan pov you’d be rapt that he did t hve to pour in 40 to get it.

Cavs went on a big run with a garland-Mitchell-Rubio -LeVert-Allen line up

Danny Green choosing cavs over Celtics/lakers, what a guy
Didn’t know we went after green.

Would’ve been an ideals get for us but eh.

He shot 47% from 3 on 5 attempts a game in the playoff series vs Miami before Embiid fell on him
Very small sample size, always been a streaky shooter and he was struggling to stay in front of people on defence now. Happy to be wrong because i have always liked him but would be surprised if he got many minutes at all in the play offs

Very small sample size, always been a streaky shooter and he was struggling to stay in front of people on defence now. Happy to be wrong because i have always liked him but would be surprised if he got many minutes at all in the play offs
Agree his defense has slipped but dont agree re streaky shooter, he shoots 40% from 3 across his entire career if that is streaky then every shooter is streaky. Playoff minutes will depend on how he comes back from the ACL

WOW body blow for the Pels, Zion's durability becoming a real issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back