The Bigfooty NBA Week 18 Thread - Where LeBron attends the Superbowl

Remove this Banner Ad

DOOGIE HAUSER !!!

This team never says die.

Win or lose, they are bona fide heroes.

Heroes

!!!!
Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

I must admit I dont normally associate you with hardcore misogyny, I thought you were actually the opposite

In hindsight it was a thoughtless and idiotic comment that I regret, but handcore misogyny ?

Give me a spell, my problem is I sometimes speak or post in the head of the moment without thinking, I was wrong and won't post anything like that again on this board, but for Christ's sake, it was a bad joke, gone wrong.

I have spent the last 3 days caring for my sick elderly mother, which is a drain on my time and money, who raised me and my brother as a single mother all her bloody life and she is my lifelong hero (along with Larry Bird and Malcolm X)

In hindsight it was a thoughtless and idiotic comment that I regret, but handcore misogyny ?

Give me a spell, my problem is I sometimes speak or post in the head of the moment without thinking, I was wrong and won't post anything like that again on this board, but for Christ's sake, it was a bad joke, gone wrong.
well it was ??
I have spent the last 3 days caring for my sick elderly mother, which is a drain on my time and money, who raised me and my brother as a single mother all her bloody life and she is my lifelong hero (along with Larry Bird and Malcolm X)
I am saying its a surprise for me to see it come from you ??

Win a championship ya galoot (either at St Kilda or Phoenix levels) :D

Got so many rings and titles as a life long Bluebagger and Boston sports fans that the only space available left on my body I can put future rings is in my 'ring' (oh the irony)

Melbourne City looking the goods again too, it's only Leeds that have let me down with silverware in my whole life.

king-homer-simpson-laughing.gif

well it was ??

I am saying its a surprise for me to see it come from you ??

I was frustrated, triggered and annoyed and I sincerely regret saying that comment (much like other much publicised tweets from myself)

Not saying it's right, but I have Aspergers, often my offensive/insensitive radar is off the charts..

Unfortunately I spend a lot of time at the pub and elsewhere with my mates who make similar jokes and observations (in many instances worse)

I really regret posting that comment, it truly hurts being called a hardcore misogynist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Win a championship ya galoot (either at St Kilda or Phoenix levels) :D

Got so many rings and titles as a life long Bluebagger and Boston sports fans that the only space available left on my body I can put future rings is in my 'ring' (oh the irony)

Melbourne City looking the goods again too, it's only Leeds that have let me down with silverware in my whole life.

king-homer-simpson-laughing.gif

Must have been a hell of a moral victory yesterday

Diamond Sports, the parent company of Bally Sports, has elected to skip a $140 million interest payment. This triggers a 30-day grace period, which is expected to lead to the company filing bankruptcy.

Bally Sports is the regional sports network that provides local coverage for 16 NBA teams. If Bally Sports is unable to meet their contractual obligations to the teams and the NBA, it could cause major problems for the teams and the league as a whole. Beyond obvious local coverage issues, media rights are part of the Basketball Related Income (BRI) calculation, which drives how the NBA derives its salary cap figures.

Teams who are currently broadcast by Bally Sports are the Atlanta Hawks, Charlotte Hornets, Cleveland Cavaliers, Dallas Mavericks, Detroit Pistons, Indiana Pacers, LA Clippers, Memphis Grizzlies, Miami Heat, Milwaukee Bucks, Minnesota Timberwolves, New Orleans Pelicans, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns and San Antonio Spurs.

Diamond Sports released the following statement: "The company intends to use the 30-day grace period to continue progressing its ongoing discussions with creditors and other key stakeholders regarding potential strategic alternatives and deleveraging transactions to best position Diamond Sports Group for the future. Diamond Sports Group expects that its business will continue as usual, and it will keep broadcasting quality live sports productions for fans while it addresses its balance sheet."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back