The Bigfooty NBA Week 21 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
FVV went absolutely off on the refs. Big fine coming. Incredible stuff though.

I’m glad he did.

Credit to him and called out the ref specifically.

Refs don’t have to front the media when they make terrible calls.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
I’m glad he did.

Credit to him and called out the ref specifically.

Refs don’t have to front the media when they make terrible calls.
Nor should they have to, what does it achieve? It is just a way to publicly shame them

They review calls post game and try to improve, making them face the media does nothing but put a target on them

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Nor should they have to, what does it achieve? It is just a way to publicly shame them

They review calls post game and try to improve, making them face the media does nothing but put a target on them
It gives a sense of accountability, have you seen some of the techs and ejections that have been given? It is ridiculous, I’d like an explanation for it because some of them are that terrible it warrants it.

Id have more respect if a ref came out after a game and said we got a few calls wrong they are human after all.

But it’s shocking you don’t see them getting fined for game changing calls that were wrong. Not even a slap on the wrist.

Players are the ones that cop it, like most say we aren’t watching the game for the refs we are watching the game for the players.

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
It gives a sense of accountability, have you seen some of the techs and ejections that have been given? It is ridiculous, I’d like an explanation for it because some of them are that terrible it warrants it.

Id have more respect if a ref came out after a game and said we got a few calls wrong they are human after all.

But it’s shocking you don’t see them getting fined for game changing calls that were wrong. Not even a slap on the wrist.

Players are the ones that cop it, like most say we aren’t watching the game for the refs we are watching the game for the players.
Are we going to start fining players for missing shots? I will never get behind fining refs for honest mistakes, that is wild.

That need to be held accountable by being dropped to the G league if they are not performing up to standard, they do not need to be fined or publicly scrutinized.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 9, 2017
Penguin
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
Hurricanes, Panthers
He will start for the long term

Melton just isnt good enough from 3 to start so Maxey gets the role.

That whole Melton trade was atrocious. Milton is perfectly okay

They were better off trading for Crowder or getting a guy like Ingles in on the cheap
Melton has been very good, he has added a lot to this team and one of the few 2 way players on it. Crowder is so overrated it is crazy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back