Remove this Banner Ad

carlton_99

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal & NY Knicks
No Mitchell Robinson for the whole last quarter makes 0 sense. Good effort to come back without Brunson - hoping it's not serious

I'm ready for the NBA podcast universe to catch up to the fact that the Warriors are just mediocre and they should stop putting them as title contenders.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
The Sacramento kings are 2nd in the west, after 64 games never thought I’d be saying at least for another 10-20 years.

Presuming they win two more games, it'll be the first time they've finished a season .500 or better being coached by someone other than Rick Adelman.

Dating back to 1985.

The Sacramento kings are 2nd in the west, after 64 games never thought I’d be saying at least for another 10-20 years.

Ironically, the Kings last game of the season is against Denver. That will be a great matchup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Hard to question Steve Kerr's coaching game, but after being a horrible defensive team in the last two game, the decision to start 4 guards with Klay playing power forward seemed like a bad idea.

Ironically, the Kings last game of the season is against Denver. That will be a great matchup.
Only if positioning is still at stake, otherwise it will be bench squads.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
To be fair its injury forced.

He is trying to just ease Looney and Kuminga through minutes due to carrying soreness

Kuminga is just injured and I'm unaware of any Looney soreness. He made changes because we've been down double figures in the first in every game for the last 6 (?) games. He was trying to change it up. But Looney isn't the problem.

Kuminga is just injured and I'm unaware of any Looney soreness. He made changes because we've been down double figures in the first in every game for the last 6 (?) games. He was trying to change it up. But Looney isn't the problem.
Load management?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back