The Bigfooty NBA Week 22 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The Kings have won their last six games on the road. First time since the 2003-04 season they will have a winning record on the road during the regular season.

lol

I said it earlier in the week, but it bears repeating.

Kings' coaches with winning records before this season:

Adelman 8/8

All others 0/29.

Saw a Kings fan post this, thought peternorth would approve

walt-williams.jpg

I said it earlier in the week, but it bears repeating.

Kings' coaches with winning records before this season:

Adelman 8/8

All others 0/29.

Saw a Kings fan post this, thought peternorth would approve

walt-williams.jpg

WALT THE WIZARD WILLIAMS!

Gonna need the DT_35 swipe on Giannis going to the line 24 times.

Or is it okay cause he only hit at 58% 🤔🤔

My guy might be having bigger issues though, like the availability of body modification doctors in Berlin that can install springs on the heels of a certain big fella.
Giannis Attemptafreethrow

30/10/9/1/1 in 34 mins on 14/18 shooting with only 3 FTA.

He’s shattered he couldn’t stay in the game to get that last assist
#statpadder

It’s a shame race had to be brought into the MVP conversation as it’s the closest one in years

My guy, you've gone far too early with this hedge.

Save it for 30 years in the retirement home when you casually drop this during a discussion on how the apartheid was good actually.

30/10/9/1/1 in 34 mins on 14/18 shooting with only 3 FTA.

He’s shattered he couldn’t stay in the game to get that last assist
#statpadder

It’s a shame race had to be brought into the MVP conversation as it’s the closest one in years
race hasn’t been brought in to it by anyone serious

The Kings have won their last six games on the road. First time since the 2003-04 season they will have a winning record on the road during the regular season.

lol

We need to start talking about the Lithuanian Viking Domantas Sabonis more.

His form since the all star break has been as good as anyone else in the league.

I would have him in at least the second all NBA team (even as a Power Foward)

Probably the most likable player/star in the NBA right now.

Okay folks, what are your best trade offers for Jaylen. I think the Pels could use a scoring wing like Brown, give us a call Son of Skeletor

Really disappointing and frustrating reading this about some Celtics fans. I see no reason why Jaylen would lie about this, he is if nothing else, highly educated and honest, and really have no issue about Jaylen speaking out against the unpleasant experiences and backlash he has experienced as a pro athlete in Boston.

Our season is cooked anyway, Philly gonna take the 2nd seed and we bundled out in the 2nd round of the playoffs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to start talking about the Lithuanian Viking Domantas Sabonis more.

His form since the all star break has been as good as anyone else in the league.

I would have him in at least the second all NBA team (even as a Power Foward)

Probably the most likable player/star in the NBA right now.
Sabonis is having a great year but he is a centre, should be 3rd team centre.

Okay folks, what are your best trade offers for Jaylen. I think the Pels could use a scoring wing like Brown, give us a call Son of Skeletor

Really disappointing and frustrating reading this about some Celtics fans. I see no reason why Jaylen would lie about this, he is if nothing else, highly educated and honest, and really have no issue about Jaylen speaking out against the unpleasant experiences and backlash he has experienced as a pro athlete in Boston.

Our season is cooked anyway, Philly gonna take the 2nd seed and we bundled out in the 2nd round of the playoffs

Why trade away Jaylen for calling out a section of the fan base? Because he is calling them out? Easiest way to deal with it is to move him on.

More here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back