The Bigfooty NBA Week 22 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Why trade away Jaylen for calling out a section of the fan base? Because he is calling them out? Easiest way to deal with it is to move him on.

More here

There has been talk of him leaving as a Free Agent at the end of next season for a while now. If he doesn't sign an extension before the end of the season, I think he probably will get traded. But who knows what will happens

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay folks, what are your best trade offers for Jaylen. I think the Pels could use a scoring wing like Brown, give us a call Son of Skeletor

Really disappointing and frustrating reading this about some Celtics fans. I see no reason why Jaylen would lie about this, he is if nothing else, highly educated and honest, and really have no issue about Jaylen speaking out against the unpleasant experiences and backlash he has experienced as a pro athlete in Boston.

Our season is cooked anyway, Philly gonna take the 2nd seed and we bundled out in the 2nd round of the playoffs

I for one hope he doesnā€™t leave through a minority of idiot fans.

We need him as much as JT.

Celtics and 4th quarter tend to be bad for me high blood pressure.

Props to Dame, dropped 25 on us in the final quarter, otherwise this would have been a 30 point plus blow out.
Iā€™m telling you joe isnā€™t as hard on them as Ime was they slack off on defense so much.

Okay folks, what are your best trade offers for Jaylen. I think the Pels could use a scoring wing like Brown, give us a call Son of Skeletor

Really disappointing and frustrating reading this about some Celtics fans. I see no reason why Jaylen would lie about this, he is if nothing else, highly educated and honest, and really have no issue about Jaylen speaking out against the unpleasant experiences and backlash he has experienced as a pro athlete in Boston.

Our season is cooked anyway, Philly gonna take the 2nd seed and we bundled out in the 2nd round of the playoffs

Constantly calls out racisim but also constantly defends/won't apply the same standards to Kyire and Kanye.

Hell of a player, but a bit of a flog

(not at all suggesting what he cops is okay either)

He probably still doesnā€™t play back to backs in their defense so they had to pick a game but Orlando is not a bad enough team to just randomly give a star player a night off

Exactly. You bank the first win & trust you get the business done at Portland whoā€™ve dropped their bundle.

But Iā€™m just a mug on BF what would I know šŸ˜œ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back