The Bigfooty Official Week 11 NBA thread - Rest in Peace David Stern ;(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really understand where the expectation that they'd be any good this year comes from.

View attachment 799492

Not exactly a roster that screams "playoffs!" to me, especially with Fox having missed 18 games, and Bagley missing 23 games so far.

That being said, I don't understand why they play such a slow-paced, plodding style. I feel like they've got the tools to at least be the Wizards of the West - Losing record, but lots of scoring and fun to watch.

You're underrating the Kings quite a bit, they're doing pretty well considering how much time Fox and Bagley have missed.

Houston crumbling here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son of Skeletor looks like you're going streaking.

No Capela, WB and probably no Harden for us so should be four in a row.

Jeez we made heavy weather of it though!

If a traditional centre as part of their 2nd unit isn’t working and their bench is as bad as the stats say they should blow it up & start again.

This is pretty much what they started doing by trading for Clarkson and cutting Green.

Gibson is doing nothing for the Knicks if they’re really keen on trying another smaller C, but they really need shooting as far as I can tell looking at that list.

They actually lead the league in 3pt%, albeit the bench isn't helping much with that. Huge problem with turnovers though.

Unfortunately the Knicks gave Taj such a large salary that it's hard for anyone to trade for him.

What’s Trevor Ariza doing these days?

Coming off the bench for the Kings. Like Taj probably making too much to be traded for.

Son of Skeletor looks like you're going streaking.

No Capela, WB and probably no Harden for us so should be four in a row.
giphy.gif

You're underrating the Kings quite a bit, they're doing pretty well considering how much time Fox and Bagley have missed.

Well there seemed to be a bit of expectation pre-season, and most seem to think they're underachieving right now, even with the injuries.

I'm of the mind that they're just not that good, even when fully fit, so they're kind of who I thought they were going to be TBH. I expected 30-33 win mediocrity, and they're pretty much on pace for that.

Where they have been disappointing and where they can improve is on offense, as I mentioned in my previous post. They've got athletes, they've got shooters. Push the pace! I don't understand why they're not basically Wizards West.

Well there seemed to be a bit of expectation pre-season, and most seem to think they're underachieving right now, even with the injuries.

I'm of the mind that they're just not that good, even when fully fit, so they're kind of who I thought they were going to be TBH. I expected 30-33 win mediocrity, and they're pretty much on pace for that.

Where they have been disappointing and where they can improve is on offense, as I mentioned in my previous post. They've got athletes, they've got shooters. Push the pace! I don't understand why they're not basically Wizards West.

Underachieving while missing their best player in Fox and another important piece in Bagley? Come on.

Those injuries are the biggest reason why they are on track for 30 win season, they won 39 games last year and I would've banked on them becoming an above .500 team had the been healthy.

They won 39 games and spent money in the off-season.

Given the fact that the Dubs, Blazers, Thunder and Spurs have all fallen, it has left a couple of very achievable playoff positions open in the west. Their fanbase is disappointed, and so they should be.

They won 39 games and spent money in the off-season.

Given the fact that the Dubs, Blazers, Thunder and Spurs have all fallen, it has left a couple of very achievable playoff positions open in the west. Their fanbase is disappointed, and so they should be.
Have to admit I agree with harden the nba needs the splash bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back