The Bigfooty Official Week 11 NBA thread - Rest in Peace David Stern ;(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets really do suck hard, I wonder if a fully fit Durant can be the vaccine for the cancer that is a Kyrie run offence.

Yes I know Kyrie didn't play today.

Look at the players Timberwolves had out as well, bit funny articles floating around regarding KAT un-happy and they get the win today with no KAT and Wiggins

What you're saying is you'd prefer him to be more like Julius Randle than Kristaps Porzingis.

I'd tend to agree with you.

Reckon Jerome Randle hits the paint more than KO.

You're saying they should go to the post and play differently to how they are playing.

Why would you change an offense that's working at historic levels?

And go to a play that is being phased out of the game because it's not very efficient?

And doing it with a player that's really bad at post play?

Play differently to how they are playing for a possession or two when an offence is not working as it was yesterday.

If you think a 7’3 guy taking zero shots inside the paint, when his team is behind and not racking up 100 points is efficient, I can’t help you

If you think a 7’3 guy taking zero shots inside the paint, when his team is behind and not racking up 100 points is efficient, I can’t help you

If you can't see why trying to change the GOAT offense into running plays that average 66pp 100 possessions, even for a few plays is bad... I don't know what to say.

He is horrendous on the block. It's really really really bad to think doing that is a good idea.

I don't understand how you think it's good. I'd love to know why you think it's good.

He isn't Shaq. And he's be backing into AD. Probably the DPOY.

I could imagine the Lakers bench laughing if they watched Porzingis go to the block play after play.

It would have basically be like the Mavs conceding the game.

And I can't stress enough you've picked one game where things aren't going well and then asking them to run plays that have an even worse efficiency.

Maybe stick with something that has been working at historically good levels all season, rather than try something that hasn't worked in 4 years?

If you can't see why trying to change the GOAT offense into running plays that average 66pp 100 possessions, even for a few plays is bad... I don't know what to say.

He is horrendous on the block. It's really really really bad to think doing that is a good idea.

I don't understand how you think it's good. I'd love to know why you think it's good.

He isn't Shaq. And he's be backing into AD. Probably the DPOY.

I could imagine the Lakers bench laughing if they watched Porzingis go to the block play after play.

It would have basically be like the Mavs conceding the game.

And I can't stress enough you've picked one game where things aren't going well and then asking them to run plays that have an even worse efficiency.

Maybe stick with something that has been working at historically good levels all season, rather than try something that hasn't worked in 4 years?
This is my entire point which you seem unable to grasp.

If things aren’t going well, it’s a great time to try something different for a possession or two, not for the entire game as you seem to think I’m insisting.

Also the paint does not equal the block, you can get a shot off in the paint without having to run it via the post/block.

Might actually be a threat on the boards from there as well.

I’ll leave it at that.

Last edited:
Even Atlanta

Every now and then there will be a night when someone else is shitter than us.

Even without Trae. Although first time Lloyd actually used a proper 2nd point guard and he played really well. The Huerter / Bembry / Turner point forward as secondary handler thing was always a confusing way to build the roster.

Look at the players Timberwolves had out as well, bit funny articles floating around regarding KAT un-happy and they get the win today with no KAT and Wiggins

Minnesota have cooled on Russell aswell, I smell a rebuild.

Did Miami start drinking early? :drunk: Reckon they ruined a few multis with that effort.

It's not every day that Brandon Goodwin, Jordan McCrae and Shabazz Napier lead their respective teams to victory.
Your blatant disrespect of Garrison Mathews sickens me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The KAT trade talk is pointless, he's in the first year of an extension.

No team is getting him unless you offer up the farm and then someone else's farm as well.

Warriors 1st pick and Russell?

Warriors 1st pick and Russell?

Think they will make a big play for him...

Think they will make a big play for him...

KAT Klay and Curry put them back in the title picture, I personally would trade Green and Russell for as much as possible while especially Green still has value.

I just don’t rate this kings team at all and have said it for a while

Built around a bunch of squibs just wanting to get paid and who just seem to fold like a deck of cards and throw up some horrendous shots every second game

Similar to the wolves with KAT and Wiggins, there’s talent there but at no level does it scream contender in the short term future

That decision to throw 22 mill a year at
Harrison Barnes was horrendous whoever decided that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back