The Bigfooty Official Week 12 NBA Lonzo Ball discussion thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very interesting if OKC made a play for a Drummond rental. They are basically projecting to finish about the same as last year and are pretty stacked with draft assets. He'd work with CP3 and Schroeder pretty nicely.

Isn't Steven Adams a better player than Drummond?

That dribble was filthy Chris.

Perk just took KDs soul.

No he didn't, Perkins is an irrelevant flog who has no right to criticize any player about basketball.

kendrick-perkins-wearing-ice-packs-on-his-knees-onbamemes-after-775022.png

When it’s all said and done KD has 2 rings, 2 finals MVP’s and will go down in history as one of the best scorers of all time. On the other hand Kendrick Perkins career has already been forgotten about, just like that Twitter exchange will be by tomorrow.
Not true, I don't think OKC fans will forget that useless sack of s**t and his contract cost them James Harden.

No he didn't, Perkins is an irrelevant flog who has no right to criticize any player about basketball.

kendrick-perkins-wearing-ice-packs-on-his-knees-onbamemes-after-775022.png

So you put up a photo of him icing his knees at what age remind me please?
Also what perk said about KD is true lol, everyone has the right to criticize.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it’s all said and done KD has 2 rings, 2 finals MVP’s and will go down in history as one of the best scorers of all time. On the other hand Kendrick Perkins career has already been forgotten about, just like that Twitter exchange will be by tomorrow.

Well of course perk will never have the accolades or be able to compare careers but no one will ever forget what KD did to win. Biggest flog athlete to just chase rings.

Well of course perk will never have the accolades or be able to compare careers but no one will ever forget what KD did to win. Biggest flog athlete to just chase rings.

Can’t say I’m really interested in the groupthink opinion of the unwashed masses on Twitter of which Perkins is now a part of.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not true, I don't think OKC fans will forget that useless sack of s**t and his contract cost them James Harden.

You have no idea lol.
Harden wanted 60 mil over 4 years
Okc offered 54 mil over 4 years because of an extra 6 mil they lost James harden because their tightass owner clay bennet did not want to pay luxury tax.

So you put up a photo of him icing his knees at what age remind me please?
Also what perk said about KD is true lol, everyone has the right to criticize.

He's 35 now so probably 30/31.

Perkins goes at KD for joining the Warriors yet in 2016 said this.

EN5HWbxWsAA5-kC

He doesn't have a right to criticize when you're as stupid as he is.

Can’t say I’m really interested in the groupthink opinion of the unwashed masses on Twitter of which Perkins is now a part of.

Fair enough
I’d be lying to you if I said I didn’t have popcorn in my hand at the time.

You have no idea lol.
Okc offered 54 mil over 4 years because of an extra 6 mil they lost James harden because their tightass owner clay bennet did not want to pay luxury tax.

And they would've been able to pay Harden if not for Perkins contract, he cost them Harden.

You have no idea lol.

that 6 million dollars looks so little these days

He's 35 now so probably 30/31.

Perkins goes at KD for joining the Warriors yet in 2016 said this.

EN5HWbxWsAA5-kC

He doesn't have a right to criticize when you're as stupid as he is.

Lol he didn’t exactly say go and join the team that beats the regular season record and beats them 3-1 down in the playoffs now did he.
If he joined the wizards at the time with a healthy wall and Beal then no one would be able to criticise that. Plus being your home state should be no issue.

Fair enough
I’d be lying to you if I said I didn’t have popcorn in my hand at the time.

People seem to forget Russ pretty much single handedly drove KD out of OKC with his alpha bullshit attitude then played the heartbroken ex girlfriend in the post mortem. KD simply made the best move for himself which was to join a top team that shared the basketball, something he always wanted but never had with Russ at the helm. Can’t begrudge him for doing what was best for himself. Fact that him shining on the big stage b2b only brought on more hate goes to show how misguided the negativity towards him was from the start.

Lol he didn’t exactly say go and join the team that beats the regular season record and beats them 3-1 down in the playoffs now did he.
If he joined the wizards at the time with a healthy wall and Beal then no one would be able to criticise that. Plus being your home state should be no issue.

You're not making any sense.

He did what Perkins said he should do and now Perkins is trying to use that to criticize him because KD is destroying him.

He's a hypocritical no talent flog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back