The Bigfooty Official Week 12 thread (post new years hangover oh yeah why don't you come here and)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
He needs to pretend to do a calf or something, he is a complete embarrassment on the floor right now.
Only reason he is getting any game time is because he is Dirk, anyone else playing this poorly would be riding the bench in the D league.
He's basically doing his pre-season on the court.

You're being a dick about it, but Kleber should be playing ahead of him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Dirk needs to retire immediately following this game. He is well and truly washed up, just give it up already you look like an embarrassment out there.

No chance of retiring until he's scored another 225 points (and passes Chamberlain on the all time list). Probably wanted to get Jordan too (just under 1000 points), but that seems pretty unlikely now.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Harden has increased his scoring every season of his career other than one season (one season he dropped from 25.9 to 25.4 - hardly a drop). That's impressive for a 10 year player.

DamoESP

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs, Dallas Stars
Lol so just saw KDs presser after yesterday’s game and he was asked about that out of bounds call....and he went on to say then refs “missed a lot of calls” that game and implied that GSW missed out on calls as well.

Hahahahahaha you couldn’t write this stuff

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Lol so just saw KDs presser after yesterday’s game and he was asked about that out of bounds call....and he went on to say then refs “missed a lot of calls” that game and implied that GSW missed out on calls as well.

Hahahahahaha you couldn’t write this stuff

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes, I'm getting defensive here...

Obviously there was nothing like the KD one (which might be the worst missed call in years), but there were several 50/50 that went Houston's way late in the game.

Off the top of my head...

1) Steph Curry's kick ball wasn't a kick ball
2) Foul called on Green on Harden's drive wasn't much of a foul and if anything probably was an offensive foul
3) KD was fouled on his dunk attempt
4) Even Harden's last shot had a bit of a leg kick in it (though I'm glad it wasn't called)

Now, missed calls late in games happen. It's life. But laughing at Durant bringing it up is pretty laughable in itself.

And before a Houston fan jumps in. I'm not saying we should get all these calls. Missed calls are part of the game. I'm sure they could come up with some in their favor (two that spring to mind are Harden got hit on the hand on his buzzer beater and Green could have easily been called for a tech after he got that bad call against him on Harden).

Last edited:
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
How was it a foul on Durant’s dunk? Capela got all ball?

Look, it was one of those plays that can go either way, but there's no doubt he got him across the wrist.

2i27rbr.jpg

But, no doubt that Durant would remember it, being it was done to him and he would have know he got hit.

Like I said, it happens in basketball, and I'm sure Houston fans can pull up one were he got a foul call where there was minimal contact. I'm just explaining where Durant was coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back