The Bigfooty Official Week 13 - The return of Kyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Westbrook dominating. Has attempted 0 3s. Must be a coincidence.

Finally realized that if Harden gets doubled he can go downhill. Not sure why it took until a few games ago for them to keep doing it

He's right. Doncic got wiped out by Whiteside in yesterday's game, and no call.

They just look at the jump. Yes he went straight up but he pushed an arm into him and yes why do you have to let them land everywhere else but not under the basket?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Derrick Rose is playing incredible basketball lately. Just a walking bucket, and per 36 his numbers are all up on his mvp season.

I actually dont think we will trade him as I think we value him higher than we would get from some contenders, but there are definitely some teams that could use him at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Glad to hear he's going well. It's always hard to judge how he's actually going because he's always so divisive (e.g. see this from less than a week ago). It was the same for us as well.

Good to see espn are showing another bore-fest. Who the fu** wants to watch FTs all game?

I'm finding basketball increasingly difficult to watch these days. I watched the 1st qtr of the 76ers match yesterday and it made a pleasant change to see the ball being fed into players under the basket rather than watching players just fire up 3 pointers all the time. And the reason they can get to the FT line is because they travel and carry the ball constantly, Harden the chief offender but there are many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back