The Bigfooty Official Week 13 thread (where you take 5 steps)

Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Barea going down with an achilles sucks balls.

I always liked him. Just a regular sized white guy who can't jump with no athleticism. Somehow managed to play 13 seasons in the NBA.

Will be incredibly hard to come back from at 34. But his whole career has been about making it when he shouldn't, so who knows.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Portland have put together a nice little run to win 6 of their last 7 (only loss was by 2 points). Moved up to equal 3rd in the West.

They really sneak under the radar every year.

The Utah Jazz have ten players on their roster with incentives written into their contract for reaching off-court or on-court benchmarks, which is far more than any other team in the NBA.
These bonuses come in three types for the Jazz: on-court performance bonuses, health and health management bonuses, and offseason workout bonuses.
Rudy Gobert can make up to $2 million extra per season for incremental bonuses such as being First Team All-Defense.
Several players get a bonus if the Jazz have a defensive rating under 100 while they're on the floor.
Derrick Favors' contract contains incentives for weight and body fat percentage.

Have always liked these types of contracts, be it in NBA or AFL.

The Utah Jazz have ten players on their roster with incentives written into their contract for reaching off-court or on-court benchmarks, which is far more than any other team in the NBA.
These bonuses come in three types for the Jazz: on-court performance bonuses, health and health management bonuses, and offseason workout bonuses.
Rudy Gobert can make up to $2 million extra per season for incremental bonuses such as being First Team All-Defense.
Several players get a bonus if the Jazz have a defensive rating under 100 while they're on the floor.
Derrick Favors' contract contains incentives for weight and body fat percentage.

Have always liked these types of contracts, be it in NBA or AFL.

I wonder if Jingles went with something humorous... What would it be? I'm thinking an extra $100k every time he draws a Tech from the opposition's best player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Against trash teams too excluding Bucks

Which was the one game he didn't play well (8 of 24 with 7 TOs).

But he's got his team back in a likely playoff spot and those other teams (while terrible) aren't that bad defensively (9th best, 15th best and 13th best + Bucks are 3rd best).

I wonder if Jingles went with something humorous... What would it be? I'm thinking an extra $100k every time he draws a Tech from the opposition's best player!
10k per chirp.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Don’t get grumpy

giphy.gif

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Someone forgot to tell Boston/Orlando that it's not the 90s/00s any more.

19-19 after one.

Can't image there's been a lot of quarters that both teams have scored under 20 this season.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

Well earned I say.

What the actual f***?

Having the worst offense in the league despite having everybody (except Valentine) available while Hoiberg didn't have Dunn, Markkanen and Portis and still weren't this crap.

F*** you Reinsdorf!
F*** you Paxson!
F*** you Forman!

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
It was initially to give him a raise as he's gone from assistant to head coach and was already contracted for next season

I wasn't talking about the money, they made it seem like he was going to be the head coach through next season which is yet to be determined although he probably will be because GarPax.

Sep 7, 2005
Firing GarPax
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls
I wasn't talking about the money, they made it seem like he was going to be the head coach through next season which is yet to be determined although he probably will be because GarPax.
Let's hope not

Worst coach I've seen at a professional level for some time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back