The Bigfooty Official Week 14 NBA Thread. The return of Zion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've given up on trying to work my Spurs out this season. How's this for a form-line just against eastern Conference teams:

- we've lost to the Hawks twice & also the Cavs at home, while
- beating the Bucks, Heat & Celtics

Makes sense to me! :drunk:

I've given up on trying to work my Spurs out this season. How's this for a form-line just against eastern Conference teams:

- we've lost to the Hawks twice & also the Cavs at home, while
- beating the Bucks, Heat & Celtics

Makes sense to me! :drunk:

Do you think Pop will give it away? If so when?

Last week Nahnah posed this question

is Kent Bazemore the worst player in the league getting 30 mins a night?

Well it seems the answer is maybe. Chris Haynes from Yahoo! reports that Sacramento is sending Trevor Ariza, Wendell Gabriel and Caleb Swanigan to Portland for Kent Bazemore, Anthony Tolliver and the Trail Blazers’ 2024 and 2025 second-round picks.

Kent, not to be mistaken for campaigner, has now played for 75% of the teams in California. The remaining being the clips.

Speaking of the clips

Coach Bud tricked the world into thinking Bazemore was a useful 3&D. Immediately prior to that he did the same with DeMarre Carrol. Mind you he also turned Kyle Korver and Jeff Teague into all stars. He is the master coach Bud.

Royce O'Neale signed a 4/36 extension.

Seems like a sensible deal for all involved.

I like when an older passed on guy gets a taste. Imagine how him and his family feel ... $36m smackos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also Sabonis won the lumbering Euro-dinosaur war against Jokic.

Winner plays Boban.
The white man’s white man Douglas McDermott erupting for 24 off the bench.

If ‘Dipo can come back and contribute, these Pacers will be a tough out in the playoffs

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
The white man’s white man Douglas McDermott erupting for 24 off the bench.

If ‘Dipo can come back and contribute, these Pacers will be a tough out in the playoffs

Yep, agreed.

I am worried they might be too small though. Sabonis/Turner doesn't always work, and their fallback is using Warren and McBuckets at the four. Milwaukee have creamed them both times they've played them this season, and I dunno what they're going to do if they cop the Bucks in the playoffs.

Do you think Pop will give it away? If so when?

Yes, he will give it away... As for when? That's the tough question to answer.

I'd think he'd want to bed down a starting lineup for his replacement before he pulled the pin. It could be the end of this season, but I'm unsure it will be. My gut feeling is that he will go on another season after this one. But it may depend on what off-season moves occur.

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Yep, agreed.

I am worried they might be too small though. Sabonis/Turner doesn't always work, and their fallback is using Warren and McBuckets at the four. Milwaukee have creamed them both times they've played them this season, and I dunno what they're going to do if they cop the Bucks in the playoffs.

The way the Bucks are playing I'm not sure what anyone can do!

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
That team that "no help" Westbrook had the year after KD left is looking pretty good at the moment.

Oladipo, Sabonis, Adams, Grant and McDermott is a pretty decent supporting cast.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
The way the Bucks are playing I'm not sure what anyone can do!

You're not wrong. Giannis is a match-up nightmare for the Pacers though.

I think Indy would love say, Boston or Miami in the playoffs if they could choose an opponent. Philly are big too, but they're almost too big. Indy vs Toronto would be an interesting first or second round series, although again Indy would have trouble matching up against Siakam.

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
That team that "no help" Westbrook had the year after KD left is looking pretty good at the moment.

Oladipo, Sabonis, Adams, Grant and McDermott is a pretty decent supporting cast.

Billy Donovan used Sabonis horribly though - had him shooting threes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back