The Bigfooty Official Week 14 NBA Thread. The return of Zion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't heard from him yet. ;)
Bit like yourself after disappearing after Sunday’s result.

Cigar Time

images

How are those Tutus working out for you LeBum and Brow, ya Ballerinas ?

Go back to Cracktown, Loss Angeles, where ya belong, ya galoots.

#DABEANTOWNBEATDOWN 👊👊👊☘☘☘

Rediscover our log in details did we?

Just held on. Missed the first half while I was at work where they must have played great. Couldn’t handle the two man game of Booker and Ayton and I’m very surprised they weren’t able to hold on once they got the lead. Had two tough bail out threes from Forbes and White down the stretch.

Not sure about that last play from the Suns. With six seconds on the clock I think they had time to get a better shot than the deep Booker three.

Shocking last play from Booker, should have attacked or at least it thrown it over to Ayton after he was doubled. Was still 3 seconds left at that point.

Schroder is a very good shout to. Would probably have him third right now. Good chance of a tie, don’t know how you spilt Harrell and Lou
The three man combo of CP3, SGA and Schroder is the best in the NBA

Rozier 0-6, really earned his 250k today

Harden was 1/17 from 3.
Did he earn his money?

What a stupid way of looking at things.

17 minutes and 3 points for French Superstar Batum (on $24m this season).

Very strange attack.

In fact I would say Rozier is much better value for money this year than Kemba.

Anyone seen those Delonte West videos?

Pretty distressing

Id say it was distressing if i didnt know it was self induced.

I dont have as much sympathy for someone who blew millions compared with someone who was born into a shithouse situation or got there by bad luck or being mistreated.

Chandler Parsons' career may be over after car crash

The statement from Morgan & Morgan goes on to say that Parsons was “seriously injured” in the crash, which took place at 2:00 pm ET. From there, it goes on to describe the incident, including the allegation that the “at-fault driver created utter chaos on the roadway” and that the other driver “now stands charged with DUI.”

Within the same release, Morgan & Morgan also says that the accident involved three cars, “potentially ending Mr. Parsons’ career as a professional athlete.”

They didn't note his career may also have been over prior to car crash.

Bit like yourself after disappearing after Sunday’s result.

Rediscover our log in details did we?

Shocking last play from Booker, should have attacked or at least it thrown it over to Ayton after he was doubled. Was still 3 seconds left at that point.

I don’t usually come on here on the weekends to be fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harden was 1/17 from 3.
Did he earn his money?

What a stupid way of looking at things.

17 minutes and 3 points for French Superstar Batum (on $24m this season).

Very strange attack.

In fact I would say Rozier is much better value for money this year than Kemba.
Is he your favourite player now? I attacked him because he is overpaid and I dont like the guy.. I don't care either way about Batum but if you want me to do the maths on how much he got paid for his 3pts I am happy to

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id say it was distressing if i didnt know it was self induced.

I dont have as much sympathy for someone who blew millions compared with someone who was born into a shithouse situation or got there by bad luck or being mistreated.

Chandler Parsons' career may be over after car crash

They didn't note his career may also have been over prior to car crash.

Millionaires or not, both of these situations are pretty sad at a basic human level.

I remember the Delonte West trade, it was the end of the Ira Newble era (could have made a pun). I think we also brought in Wally and Ben Wallace. I liked those days, very early in my NBA fan life... possibly the first trade the cavs did after I started going for them.

Sad situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back