The Bigfooty Official Week 14 NBA Thread. The return of Zion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zion and the Pelicans need to copy the Giannis blueprint. Surround him with shooters and let him drive/kick out or play down in the post by himself.

Would not surprise me to see the Pelicans move on Lonzo & Ingram to get better fitting pieces for Zion.

Zion and the Pelicans need to copy the Giannis blueprint. Surround him with shooters and let him drive/kick out or play down in the post by himself.

Would not surprise me to see the Pelicans move on Lonzo & Ingram to get better fitting pieces for Zion.
Probably want to make sure Zion is any good first.

Last edited:
Probably want to make sure Zion is any food first.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not sure if he is a food but he'll be good. Needs to cut some of that weight off and have a healthy off-season/pre-season.

Good to see we're all taking our time before making any big calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure if he is a food but he'll be good. Needs to cut some of that weight off and have a healthy off-season/pre-season.
Damnit. Any good first Haha.

But he is definitely looking chunkier than I thought he would.

Ingram will likely be an All-Star this year, yet you’re talking about moving him on to build around a guy who’s played 8 minutes?

Good to see we're all taking our time before making any big calls.
You should see the amount of bust calls he is getting online after 8 minutes, all I meant by comment is that if it all works out and he becomes as good as people thought he would. That strategy would fit him and the Pelicans best.

Damnit. Any good first Haha.

But he is definitely looking chunkier than I thought he would.

I liked the typo so don't worry :tearsofjoy:.

He certainly isn't moving as good as I thought he would. How much of that is the weight or the knee injury, remains to be seen. Can definitely say this first game was overhyped by ESPN.

Ingram will likely be an All-Star this year, yet you’re talking about moving him on to build around a guy who’s played 8 minutes?
Should have stated that would be far into the future, not anytime soon.

Definitely could have worded my post better as it comes across as making those moves now or even next season. All I meant was if he blossoms into the star people expect, in 4-5 years he'll need to be on a team with shooters and he'll have more time on ball.

Lakers doing what needs to be done. Just win the ones youre supposed to, and save your legs for the playoffs

Knicks tank mode engaged.

Losing these gettable ones and giving ourselves the best chance at #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back