The Bigfooty Official Week 14 NBA Thread. The return of Zion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a less severe beating than what the Lakers took today

giphy.gif
You stay classy

Millionaires or not, both of these situations are pretty sad at a basic human level.

I am reasonably sure that Parsons' lawyer is mostly posturing with those statements. It's how they play their version of ball.

I always saw West as a fake try hard gangster and really didn't like him. Hard to know what has happened to him but sometimes no matter what friends family and the system can't break through. I bet Lebron lost his number long time ago.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
I am reasonably sure that Parsons' lawyer is mostly posturing with those statements. It's how they play their version of ball.

I always saw West as a fake try hard gangster and really didn't like him. Hard to know what has happened to him but sometimes no matter what friends family and the system can't break through. I bet Lebron lost his number long time ago.
Pro Athlete is different from an NBA player, he could have easily continued his career overseas

May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels

It may well be.

It's still pretty sad though, he used to be a decent player and has been reduced a mere shell. No idea what Memphis were doing giving him that contract tho.

Think he's suffering from some pretty serious demons. I doubt he enjoyed a comfortable childhood.

Was that going to be an airball?

Strange choice of video ... must have been deliberately trolling / looking for comments volume imo. Trae done plenty of amazing PG stuff like that without the air ball.

Richard Cranium

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
PHX
Id say it was distressing if i didnt know it was self induced.

I dont have as much sympathy for someone who blew millions compared with someone who was born into a shithouse situation or got there by bad luck or being mistreated.
Him being bipolar was self induced?

Just an annoying thing I've been thinking about. If Trae and Ben swapped teams, both teams would be significantly better balanced.

For the record I'd prefer to watch Trae than be better.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You stay classy

Delonte West was a former great for The Celtics, why wpuld i make a joke at his pain at his expense ??? It's all about the mocking of The Lakers.

Also this week's thread title mentioned something about Banter, I have stumbled upon The Politics board or something ? Yikes.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Him being bipolar was self induced?

Most likely not, but his substance abuse issues problems certainly wouldn't help his welfare, but he does deserve some apathy and compassion for sure, it's not like he has gone our and raped/killed or seriously harmed someone except himself (as far as I know)

Most likely not, but his substance abuse issues problems certainly wouldn't help his welfare, but he does deserve some apathy and compassion for sure, it's not like he has gone our and raped/killed or seriously harmed someone except himself (as far as I know)

Why would you say he deserves apathy?

Empathy, was watching that X-Files episode with that liver eating creep Eugene Toons when i made that post, so i can be forgiven if I had a Mark Latham on Twitter moment 😆😆😆🍻🍻🍻
It’s Eugene Tooms thanks

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Is he your favourite player now? I attacked him because he is overpaid and I dont like the guy.. I don't care either way about Batum but if you want me to do the maths on how much he got paid for his 3pts I am happy to

On stats he isnt overpaid.
His stats are eerily similar to Kemba (about 3ppg less).

PER not that much worse on a team filled with rookies and overpaid spuds.
Kemba on the max. Who is really overpaid?

Just seems a ridiculous attack seeing as Terry has been pretty good this year and the hornets are winning more games with him at the helm than Kemba.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
On stats he isnt overpaid.
His stats are eerily similar to Kemba (about 3ppg less).

PER not that much worse on a team filled with rookies and overpaid spuds.
Kemba on the max. Who is really overpaid?

Just seems a ridiculous attack seeing as Terry has been pretty good this year and the hornets are winning more games with him at the helm than Kemba.
PER is not a very good indicator of anything, TT has a higher PER is paid less and is also overpaid.
Kemba is an all star, Rozier is a role player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back