The Bigfooty Official Week 14 NBA Thread. The return of Zion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Speaking of PER Giannis with 32.7 this season.

Currently highest of all time is 31.82 (Wilt).

Difference between Giannis at one and Wilt at two is the same between 2nd all time and 13th. And being that PER isn't linear, it's probably double that.

Crazy season.

Pretty outstanding. Can’t see how he doesn’t beat it the way its been going. Both Luka and Harden are over 30 too.

Zion is 38.1

Pretty outstanding. Can’t see how he doesn’t beat it the way its been going. Both Luka and Harden are over 30 too.

Zion is 38.1
I'd imagine lower minutes is helping his cause. At one point he was above 33 PER, so it is slowly dropping. I'd imagine it'll drop to 30.5-31 by the end of the season, which is still disgustingly good.

If Giannis doesn't win MVP this season, it might just be one of the biggest robberies in sports award history. He is having a historical season of mega proportions (Team record, individual improvement off an MVP season, GOAT PER rating, Win share rating through the roof etc etc).

Jun 7, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
San Antonio, West Ham, Renegades
Trae a starter. Fans want what the fan want

I’m happy with it. He deserves to be an All Star and I had a feeling that the Coaches wouldn’t vote him in for someone on a winning team.

Was interesting that he got more player votes and media votes than Ben Simmons. Thought that would have been the other way around.

Butler being 6th in player votes was most surprising. Finished behind Bam and Tatum

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Completely up to you if you want to call out other overpaid players after they scrub it up, no one is stopping you

Well it would make for a pretty shitty forum if it was like that.
Let me scan espn every day and we'll have a 's**t game of the day'

Guarantee at least half the time the bloke will be earning more than Rozier.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well it would make for a pretty shitty forum if it was like that.
Let me scan espn every day and we'll have a 's**t game of the day'

Guarantee at least half the time the bloke will be earning more than Rozier.
Well it’s up to you, half the threads read like a Celtics play by play anyways. Last time I checked I made one post about Rozier not exactly every game he scrubs it up as you seem to suggest. Also have made comments on other players in the past like Jaylen Brown for example...

Last edited:
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
Do people forget Parsons was making 25 mil while at the grizzlies lol?
If we're talking about players being overpaid.
Also prayers to him for a speedy recovery.

Yeh there's 50 examples worse than the one chosen. Hard to criticise Parsons right at this moment, but he most certainly one of the most overpaid players in modern era.

Anyway I believe we're moving on from that to now having 'shocker of the day', so every day we can point out the people more overpaid than Rozier.

Probably worth a daily award tbh.

Sep 26, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood

It's them, Kyrie. Not you.

he's acting out and will never be happy on a team because deep down he knows he should have stayed in Cleveland with LeBron and played for more rings, he couldn't resist seeing if the grass was greener and now no fan base will ever truly love him (unless him and Durant dominate next year, kind of unlikely)

I’m happy with it. He deserves to be an All Star and I had a feeling that the Coaches wouldn’t vote him in for someone on a winning team.

Was interesting that he got more player votes and media votes than Ben Simmons. Thought that would have been the other way around.

Butler being 6th in player votes was most surprising. Finished behind Bam and Tatum
I don’t disagree he deserves a start but was surprised he was a starter. Probably says a bit about the East as well, but the fans wanted it, so he’s in. He should be go very well. He practically shoots it anywhere a foot past half court so looking forward to some bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back