The Bigfooty Official Week 14 NBA Thread. The return of Zion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesnt average double figures. That's a fact not an opinion. I wonder what bucks fans will say about a bucks player... hmmm
You know I reckon Rozier would have a similar TS% if he was playing next to Giannis too.
FWIW Roziers TS% is 55% which is the most in his career and considered 'good' in what is one of the worst teams in the NBA.

Well gosh, I wonder what a Hornets fan would say about a Hornets player, hmmm? :drunk:

You obviously didn't read the link I gave you, the main thrust of which is that many of the Bucks reserves. Hill included, are posting outstanding numbers without Giannis or even Middleton on court.

It's also fair to say that Rozier had a fair supporting cast in Boston, yet never really scorched the nets there either.

Well there are about 20 candidates well above Hill.
Rose, Powell, Bertans, Schroeder, Williams, Harrell just off the top of my head would be miles miles in front. But there would be at least 20 candidates.

You could just admit you were wrong about Hill...

Weren't you saying just a few weeks back that Rudy Gobert is overrated and an offensive liabilty? You'll have to excuse me if I don't take your player evaluation as gospel. Or the bookies' for that matter.

My point about Hill is that he plays in Rozier's ideal role, does it more efficiently and does it for less than half the salary. For some reason you have a bee in your bonnet about whether or not Hill can be sixth man of the year or not, Lord knows why.

If I draw you a diagram, will that help?

hornets 1.png

bucks1.png

You are trolling. There are tons more overpaid players in the league than Rozier as I have shown you multiple times with lists of names and stats to back it up.
If there's that many that are as overpaid or more overpaid then in reality he isn't overpaid is he?

If there are other overpaid players in the league, that means that Rozier can't be overpaid, right? Outstanding logic.

That there are players in the league more overpaid than Rozier, while simultaneously concluding that Rozier is also overpaid, are not two contradictory, mutually exclusive statements. Try to understand this.

Finney-Smith plays 29 minutes a game for 9 points and 5 rebounds a game. And you cant see why he isn't paid the same as Rozier?
Holmes doesn't play 30 minutes either for his 13 and 8.
I guess close enough is good enough for you with your 'facts'

You set arbitrary parameters, and I gave you near-enough results. That you're quibbling over Finney-Smith averaging 29.6 mins per game rather than 30 is symptomatic of your inability to grasp the bigger picture.

There are plenty of good players starting for a wide range of teams producing comparable or better than Rozier for far less money. That's the bottom line.

You incorrectly asserted that there were no starters playing 30 mins at less than $10 million - and why you settled on $10 million I'll never know, considering that's half of what Rozier is making - who are not on rookie deals, in the entire NBA. You've now been cured of that erroneous belief. You're welcome.

Question is do we create a post every time one of these guys has a bad game?
Do we have posts calling out 30 other players around Rozier who are also overpaid?

Unlike anyone else here pretty much, I watch a lot of the hornets.

You obviously don't watch a lot of George Hill, Spencer Dinwiddie, Dorian Finney-Smith, Richaun Holmes or Rudy Gobert just to name a few, but that's neither here nor there.

You can pot whoever you want for being overpaid. I doubt anyone will care. You're just being ridiculously defensive with regards to Rozier, that's all.

Some players look odd in particular uniforms.

Trevor is one of them

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick Batum could not deliver for his frenchy amis. His hornets lost to Giannis in Paris.

Rozier added 13 points
The “no chance in hell” 6th man George Hill added 16 points

They wanted the ball too much?

Probably. Being serious Trez was the big loss. Another victim of Pringles, Harty will probably go the same way. Pringles would rather play undersized over the hill vets than young guys with potential. Harrell was legit treated exactly the same as Harty is now, when they got minutes they produced but as soon as they have one bad patch they go back to garbage minutes only. * I hate Pringles.

Probably. Being serious Trez was the big loss. Another victim of Pringles, Harty will probably go the same way. Pringles would rather play undersized over the hill vets than young guys with potential. Harrell was legit treated exactly the same as Harty is now, when they got minutes they produced but as soon as they have one bad patch they go back to garbage minutes only. fu** I hate Pringles.

I'd like to get Hartenstein, particularly now given that all of our bigs are crippled.

Dotson feeling it boys. Drop everything ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back