The Bigfooty Official Week 15 NBA Thread. Where we lost a universally adorned legend - Kobe Bryant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shade

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 14, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Colts, UVA, Pacers
Crazy what an icon, anything truly can happen to anyone.

RIP :(:(:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

peternorth

May 6, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Remember, his last tweet was congratulating Laker great LEbron on passing him on the point scorers list.

Just says everything about the man

Son of Skeletor

Brownlow Medallist
May 23, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Yesterday ESPN went nuts with tweets about LeBron passing Kobe on the scoring list, as is their wont.

Woke up today and saw more tweets mentioning passing Kobe or Kobe passing. It took me a full minute to realise that the RIP tweets had nothing to do with passing the torch on the all-time scoring table.

Surreal. RIP.

Soft Downhill Skier

2008-2010 wasn't me.
Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
I used to hate him man. Because he was so ******* good. I used to be over the moon when my Mavs beat him or dirk scored in him. It was nice seeing him grow into the person he eventually became. Not to make it about us, but a part of us is gone aswell.

Before league pass, getting up at 6am to watch the lakers game on Foxtel. The Shaw vs Kobe debate. Hanging shit on him on his 7/23 nights, then he’d drop the game winner right in your dudes grill. fu** man

fidstar

Brownlow Medallist
May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I know basketball seems like an afterthought at the moment, but Siakam on track for 100 after the first.

Last edited:

Ron

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 8, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
Apparently Kyrie was quite upset and he left the building without telling anyone and hasn't returned. So he wont be playing tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom