The Bigfooty Official Week 15 NBA Thread. Where we lost a universally adorned legend - Kobe Bryant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll have a good playoff team since most teams only go 8 deep but for now yeah they need to make some changes get some shooters jj reddick or even jamal crawford.
Anything will do - right now their second unit is almost being outscored by a 40 year old.

Second unit is straight up trash (maybe not Scott) and Embiid 2-7 from the line is woeful.

Simmons gets roasted constantly (sometimes he deserves it for the passiveness) but Embiid for mine gets off too lightly. Blows the mind that the twitterverse thinks Simmons shouldn't even get a reserve berth in the AS Game when Embiid being a starter is taken for granted. Embiid needs to take a good hard look at himself and his effort sometimes.

Gordon Hayward's return to ASG calibre form is a real game changer for us, if he can maintain his form and Kanter/Theis hold the fort in the east, Boston can win the East. Marcus Smart has shown he can adequately defend Giannis, despite their height difference.

Pretty bullish on the C's prospects for rest of the season, obviously Giannis and the Bucks are well deserved favourites, but I am sure we have the measure of any other East team come playoff time, arguably aside from the Raps (Lowry always Slays us)

Boston are in a decent position again to have a fair crack at it.

Simmons gets roasted constantly (sometimes he deserves it for the passiveness) but Embiid for mine gets off too lightly. Blows the mind that the twitterverse thinks Simmons shouldn't even get a reserve berth in the AS Game when Embiid being a starter is taken for granted. Embiid needs to take a good hard look at himself and his effort sometimes.

Embiid shouldn't have been a starter or even in the All Star game. He has been horrible and also missed a few games injured. Probably says more about the big men in the East that he got the starting spot.

True - Embiid is lucky to be a big in the east, if he were in the west - surely not a lock for even an reserve spot on the All Star game (would likely given the fans love him but you know).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Second unit is straight up trash (maybe not Scott) and Embiid 2-7 from the line is woeful.

While our 2nd unit is lead by Cam Reddish and Cam Reddish's grandfather.

If he stayed healthy/didn't miss so many games Marcus Smart should have been considered an All Star Reserve. Hands down a top 3 Most Valuable Player for Boston, without question.
I’d have him behind Kyrie and Terry Rozier

And everyone thought this matchup was going to be boring.

tenor.gif

but if philly are as crap as portrayed to be, 3-0 down to them is pretty embarassing
And lakers getting blown out by 32 isn't?
But again playoffs matter more than the regular season to me anyways.
Also hypothetically speaking if they sweep us in the regular season and then we beat them in the playoffs is that more embarrassing?

Still 3-0. I'd take that considering a few years back we could never beat Boston.
Eh but either way both teams get up for the match up no matter where they're placed on the table lets be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back