The Bigfooty Official Week 15 NBA Thread. Where we lost a universally adorned legend - Kobe Bryant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disappointing loss to the Pellies, but on a day like this, totally understandable and doesn't really even matter compares to the tragedy of the Bryant family.

Also I do like New Orleans do well, one of very few teams i have a soft spot for.

Days like this though, very tough to be a Hoops fan

Kobe would have wanted them to play. A true pro.

Devestating news, particularly leaving behind a wife and young family.

Give all your loved ones a hug when you can because you never know when it’s your time.

With so many former Lakers playing for the Pells, it was the right result....although let's face it, games dont matter today

Hope you are holding up okay Petey, we have gone through some true grief/tragedies as a franchise ourselves (still will never truly get over Reggie Lewis untimely passing)

I am going out later this afternoon with friends and family to celebrate My birthday, which is tomorrow, but honestly I don't feel like going now, just too numb and still in disbelief over Kobe.

The respect between Boston/Celtics fans and players and Kobe was real.

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate I have no issue with the guy not playing at all

But he is paid 30 mill a year and has had communication issues at two franchises now

He couldn’t just tell them I’m not up for it tonight, rather than just storm off and not tell anyone which is what was reported?
Just seems a weird thing to have a ping at him about.

Dude a lot of those players are very good friends with Kobe, it's not exactly the easiest thing to deal with.

And also, people of my age saw Jordan. For many current players who never saw MJ play, Kobe was the man. Many of them would have grown up with Kobe posters on their walls as their inspiration. It would be tough to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back