The Bigfooty Official Week 15 NBA Thread. Where we lost a universally adorned legend - Kobe Bryant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yeah they have about 5 first rounders and some solid vets

No way they should be this bad

Please help me with these solid vets we have, would love to know who they are. I agree we are worse than we should be in a lot of games but we have 8 fit players today inc Vince, Graham, Goodwin and Jones. I would rather be ATL than a team like Orlando going forward.

Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Man Utd, Boston Celtics, Patriots
Love how philly are just trying to shoot there way back into the game playing right into brad stevens game plan.
They have big bodies at the end of the 2nd simmons was attacking the paint and chipping away at the lead why don't they persist in that lol.

Simmons doing well tonight. So well he leads the 76ers in pts, reb and assists. Embiid is the worry. Bloke is struggling against a rubbish Center combo of Theis and Semi Ole
Embiid is either super hot or super cold with no in between. It’s Simmons team right now stacked with cold shooters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
EnchantingDisfiguredAustralianshelduck-size_restricted.gif

Never gets old :D

Only thing that can stop Boston from making The East Finals is ourselves, certainly the talent is there.

Jolene Embiid really is a Looks like Tarzan, Plays like Jane type.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back