Play Nice The Official Bigfooty NBA Week 15 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. They were really only a bee's wang away, lost so many Game 7's and whatnot.

The 1993-94 season was one of my all-time favourites because of how open it was, and how most of the contending teams were very even in terms of ability and roster build. You could get away with one star and a deep team back then, which is exactly how the Rockets, Knicks, Pacers etc were built.

It's kinda unfortunate that it's gone down in history as 'the non-Jordan' year, or perhaps the 'OJ Simpson' year.

I think it's a load of s**t a player can just decide he doesn't want to play and sit out like Smith.

You're literally getting paid $50k+ per game to play basketball. You should play.

I’m glad he hasn’t played the mental health card. Others may have.

I’m glad he hasn’t played the mental health card. Others may have.

462743C400000578-5068785-Scandal_Nicky_had_an_affair_with_Garry_Lyon_pictured_50_who_was_-a-9_1510291278353.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleveland is an abomination of a franchise, they should be kicked out of the league and replaced with Seattle.
Won't happen while LeBron is alive. He'll probably just buy them when he retires. That and it would be a disgrace to get rid of a team only a few years after winning the championship (even if it was all LBJ).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back