The Bigfooty Official Week 16 NBA Thread. The loss of Kobe Bryant - one week on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cavs should still have enough capspace for Derrick Jones.. I think he would be a sneaky good signing

JR Smith was really good for 3 seasons and started on our championship team and well, Shumpert had a good (1) season + one handy 4pt play + a first for Dion Waiters, how is that not making out like bandits
Does that validate JR for turning into a numpty in game 1 when the scores were tied?
Yeah he started but lets be honest what did he do in the playoffs? other than be a 3pt threat he wasn't much help.
Shumpert was good off the bench but waiters had himself good seasons in Miami as well even turning into the star of the team before things went sour.

Does that validate JR for turning into a numpty in game 1 when the scores were tied?
Yeah he started but lets be honest what did he do in the playoffs? other than be a 3pt threat he wasn't much help.
Shumpert was good off the bench but waiters had himself good seasons in Miami as well even turning into the star of the team before things went sour.
err one bad play in a series the cavs were never going to win doesnt offset being a good starter for 3 seasons prior.. he had plenty of strong playoff games. He absolutely destroyed Atlanta in 2015. Dion has never been a good player, he is everything you dont want in a shooting guard

Last edited:

err one bad play in a series the cavs were never going to win doesnt offset being a good starter for 3 seasons prior.. he had plenty of strong playoff games. He absolutely destroyed Atlanta in 2015. Dion has never been a good player, he is everything you dont want in a shooting guard

And the fuss about how he didn't want to play second to D-wade which he should've cause wade was still a gun.
Like i said compared to the drummond trade you guys made out like bandits.
Nabbing the nbas leading glass eater also avg 18 ppg for 2 role players if that and a 2nd round pick....

A lot of people have given up completely on Wiggins, have always thought he’d still be something in a lesser role in a better system. He’s not going to get a better role than playing next to Steph, Klay and Draymond so if he can’t make it work there its not going to happen for him.

Really thought his contract was close to untradeable. Still owed $95m over three years after this year. But Golden State have enough belief in themselves to turn him around and good luck to them. That 2021 pick from Minnesota is a good chance of being very high still. With that pick and their own early pick in the coming draft they’ve got a chance to sneakily add some young talent with the older core.

Think its worth it for Minnesota. Wiggins wasn’t working there and wasn’t going to work there so to be able to get off that contract is something they’ll be stoked with. Russell is a high quality PG, shoots the 3 very well which none of their small players do well. Good friends with KAT, they are going to be unstoppable as an offensive two man game. Defensively not so much so KAT is going to need to switch on in that part of his game if they want any success.
I read today that since VORP has been around, out of players averaging 30 mins a game only one player has a negative rating. Andrew Wiggins

Does anyone else feel that if your name is Shake Milton, you should have the best handles on the floor any time you’re on it otherwise you’re just lying to yourself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone is laying into Ben atm but have they seen the way Embiid has been playing lately. He has been bog average.
Clearly being hampered by the hand

Labissiere dumped to the Hawks.

Reckon he was actually having a solid season in Portland hamG

They paid us $1.9m to take his $2.3m contract :thumbsu: If he gets healthy I suppose we get a close look if he can be a stretch 4 or not ... I assume that is his role

Try playing the Raptors and watching Lowry bitch and moan every second of the game.
Oh yes, they are just as bad. Lowry probably the worst offender out of them all.

Well don't play then. Maybe he came back early so he could play in the All-Star game? If so that's selfish and he has his priorities the wrong way around.
Wouldn't that be down to brown?
Whether he plays or not.

Well don't play then. Maybe he came back early so he could play in the All-Star game? If so that's selfish and he has his priorities the wrong way around.
I don't think so. I reckon he feels like he needs to be out there to help the 6ers get out of their slump and probably thrives off the competition against Giannis.

Problem is he is clearly hampered and no one from the 6ers staff has the balls to sit him.

My theory is if you're out on the court you're fit. Same as AFL footballers when they run out onto the ground.
Which is a silly theory because it’s clear that they’re not. You hear it all the time and it’s rather redundant.

When players have contracts that have minutes or games played clauses, it only adds to it.

Coaches and training staff would have cleared him to play and he might have said he’ll give it a go.

Too many unknown variables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back