The Bigfooty Official Week 17.714 NBA Thread. The loss of Kobe Bryant - two weeks on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know it's not cool to wish injury on someone buuuuuuuut...

Marcus Smart won us the game against the Thunder it has to be said. A legit contender for DPOY, to hell with what the haters say, but yes, I do wish he would cut out some of flopping sheninigans

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marcus Smart won us the game against the Thunder it has to be said. A legit contender for DPOY, to hell with what the haters say, but yes, I do wish he would cut out some of flopping sheninigans
He is a decent NBA player for sure but his fake toughness and flopping ways make him pretty easy to hate. Smart and Bill Simmons combination makes Boston my least favourite team.

G'day guys,

I'm a bit of an NBA novice, but have found myself really getting into it over the last month or so.

I've been watching quite a few games but are there any good NBA shows that you can recommend I can watch on the Kayo app.

Something that might help me get my head around each team and what not?

G'day guys,

I'm a bit of an NBA novice, but have found myself really getting into it over the last month or so.

I've been watching quite a few games but are there any good NBA shows that you can recommend I can watch on the Kayo app.

I think any of the USA shows such as the jump with rachel nichols.

Do you have a leaning towards any team?

We all wish he'd cut the flops out.

G'day guys,

I watch a lot of First take and the Jump.
Also Nba on tnt.
Always found the best people to talk about basketball are the ones that played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back