The Bigfooty Official Week 17.714 NBA Thread. The loss of Kobe Bryant - two weeks on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets, Chelsea, Striker
I ain't picking on anyone. All I said was that Rozier is overpaid in real terms.

Never said that he's the worst player, or the most overpaid player, or lolCharlotte or anything like that. Yet for some reason you've taken it ultra personally.

I told you that I've seen a couple of full Charlotte games this season, but if you don't think that's enough then whatever. The stats point one way with Rozier; if you want to disagree that's fine. But maybe don't call me a liar, an idiot or a troll next time for having a well-founded opinion.

Didn't call you a liar, idiot or a troll...but now I see why you're arguing so hard.
You feel like I've demeaned you in some way.

I said you hadn't seen much, which you said yourself and I said your stats were flawed.
I would've seen 15+ Charlotte games this season. Probably more than almost anyone on this board.

Its ok to have a different opinion. Otherwise it would be very boring here.

So PG13 is fined 35k for this

“I thought we played well, we lost by seven,” George told reporters. “There was some home-court cooking tonight, to say the least."
"I mean, it was 19 [fouls] to 11," he added. "You all figure out what those numbers are. It was 19 to 11."

Dame giggling as you read this.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
So PG13 is fined 35k for this

“I thought we played well, we lost by seven,” George told reporters. “There was some home-court cooking tonight, to say the least."
"I mean, it was 19 [fouls] to 11," he added. "You all figure out what those numbers are. It was 19 to 11."

Dame giggling as you read this.

I got teched for putting my face in my hands and saying "Oh dear" on Thursday night.

I'd say they're about equivalent in overreaction.

That was my favourite ride as a kid, and I actually worked it. Albeit it wasn't working so well in its autumn years, the cars got stuck frequently.

First day I worked there it was just after Christmas and pouring with rain. There were like three customers in the entire park - pretty much this.

Sounds like Terry Rozier land.

Next time I may as well get my moneys worth.
Worst part is, at this stadium a tech means you have to sit for 5 minutes.
We only had 5 players.

What awful reffing.
Selfish behaviour from you. You’ve cost your team*

*unless they’re better off with you on the pine

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sounds like Terry Rozier land.

Selfish behaviour from you. You’ve cost your team*

*unless they’re better off with you on the pine

They certainly aren't better off with me on the pine.
Awful reffing though. I even specifically faced nowhere near him and said it pretty quietly.

He said afterwards "that was a bit harsh, sorry"... cheers mate...

They certainly aren't better off with me on the pine.
Awful reffing though. I even specifically faced nowhere near him and said it pretty quietly.

He said afterwards "that was a bit harsh, sorry"... cheers mate...

Why didn't you challenge it via Secaucus

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did everyone react and absorb what espn did yesterday?

ESPN to cross NBA, college hoops announcers again
ESPN will again mix its NBA and college basketball broadcast teams, with college analysts LaPhonso Ellis and Jimmy Dykes working NBA games on Wednesday and pro analysts Doris Burke and Mark Jackson working college games on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Ellis will work with Burke and Mark Jones on Bucks-Pacers and Dykes with Dave Pasch and Jeff Van Gundy on Lakers-Nuggets. On Thursday, Burke will work with Adam Amin and Bryce Drew on Memphis-Cincinnati and Jackson with Dave Pasch and Jeff Van Gundy on Colorado-Oregon.

Jul 13, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
How did everyone react and absorb what espn did yesterday?

ESPN to cross NBA, college hoops announcers again
ESPN will again mix its NBA and college basketball broadcast teams, with college analysts LaPhonso Ellis and Jimmy Dykes working NBA games on Wednesday and pro analysts Doris Burke and Mark Jackson working college games on Thursday.
On Wednesday, Ellis will work with Burke and Mark Jones on Bucks-Pacers and Dykes with Dave Pasch and Jeff Van Gundy on Lakers-Nuggets. On Thursday, Burke will work with Adam Amin and Bryce Drew on Memphis-Cincinnati and Jackson with Dave Pasch and Jeff Van Gundy on Colorado-Oregon.

Did they have players night on hte other week?
Where does Viceland get their coverage? I swear the guys commentating the other day werent commentators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back