(Log in to remove this ad.)

samFFC

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 1, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham, 76ers, Cubs, Bills
Hope Utah continue their struggles tomorrow! But they'll be hungry, don't want to lose touch with top-4.

Look2Me4Guidance

Destination Club Supporter
Sep 10, 2007
On the punt
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns
Dion Waiters made his return to Miami Heat practice and apologized for his role in an airplane incident.
Waiters was suspended 10 games by the Heat due to a panic attack from consuming a THC-infused edible.
"I would like to apologize to my teammates, coaches, basketball staff, the fans and the entire organization for the incident that happened on the team plane. I was wrong and take responsibility for what happened and am sorry for what it put everyone through," said Waiters.
It is not yet known when Waiters will make his season debut for the Heat.

#ourdion J Shuttlesworth

J Shuttlesworth

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2012
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
NFL: MIN NBA: CHA NCAA: MSU
Dion Waiters made his return to Miami Heat practice and apologized for his role in an airplane incident.
Waiters was suspended 10 games by the Heat due to a panic attack from consuming a THC-infused edible.
"I would like to apologize to my teammates, coaches, basketball staff, the fans and the entire organization for the incident that happened on the team plane. I was wrong and take responsibility for what happened and am sorry for what it put everyone through," said Waiters.
It is not yet known when Waiters will make his season debut for the Heat.

#ourdion J Shuttlesworth
Thought it was going to be that he apologised for what he was about to do to the league.

#yallgoingtopanicwhendionattacks

Damon_3388

Hall of Famer
Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
Atlanta has the second-youngest squad in the league, behind Chicago, and ahead of Memphis.

The Hawks have 10 players aged 24 or younger, including 6 that are 21 or younger... And then 42-year-old Vince Carter :D

Vince made his NBA debut 7 months before his youngest teammate, Cam Reddish, was even born!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom