The Bigfooty Official Week 7 National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine replaying the last 7.50. seriously. Ticketing, food and beverage, staffing.....stadium availability.
Spurs Dance Team.

Would they interview pop at the start of the 7.50?

All of these things need to be taken into account.

Maybe they could replay the Saints/Essendon game, on the big screen, that was completed on a Tuesday after the lights went out at Waverley.

I was thinking much the same, what had me thinking more is the ball nearly went through for a second bucket, does that mean 4 points. :drunk:
Trying to get an assist, rebound and FG in the same possession. It’s all about Jim.

Spurs Dance Team.

Maybe they could replay the Saints/Essendon game, on the big screen, that was completed on a Tuesday after the lights went out at Waverley.

Trying to get an assist, rebound and FG in the same possession. It’s all about Jim.

And a turnover.

Spurs Dance Team.

If they do like that Shaq game and play it before their next game poor old 50 year old PJ Tucker is in for a long night given Pringles refuses to rest him.

Pau Gasol will join the Portland Trail Blazers coaching staff as an assistant.
The Blazers waived Gasol on November 20th.
Gasol, who has not announced his retirement, will take an "active role" for the Blazers.

Blazers assembling the best team of 2009

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knicks by how many today gents?

Nuggets are nothing special.

A
How do denver suck?
And you're not wrong about philly lol.

Beats me how anyone (mainly flogs on RealGm) consider Philly a legit contender. Bucks will s**t it in the East easily (if they don't make the Finals, Bud should be fired)

Simmons needs a fresh start away from that moron Embiid IMHO.

A

Beats me how anyone (mainly flogs on RealGm) consider Philly a legit contender. Bucks will s**t it in the East easily (if they don't make the Finals, Bud should be fired)

Simmons needs a fresh start away from that moron Embiid IMHO.

Ben should concentrate on attacking more in 4th quarters instead of just standing there. Also he should try and score more then 10 points a game. He gets to double figures then stops trying to score. It's like he's happy getting to 10 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back