The Bigfooty Official Week 7 National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dion Waiters made his return to Miami Heat practice and apologized for his role in an airplane incident.
Waiters was suspended 10 games by the Heat due to a panic attack from consuming a THC-infused edible.
"I would like to apologize to my teammates, coaches, basketball staff, the fans and the entire organization for the incident that happened on the team plane. I was wrong and take responsibility for what happened and am sorry for what it put everyone through," said Waiters.
It is not yet known when Waiters will make his season debut for the Heat.

#ourdion J Shuttlesworth

Dion Waiters made his return to Miami Heat practice and apologized for his role in an airplane incident.
Waiters was suspended 10 games by the Heat due to a panic attack from consuming a THC-infused edible.
"I would like to apologize to my teammates, coaches, basketball staff, the fans and the entire organization for the incident that happened on the team plane. I was wrong and take responsibility for what happened and am sorry for what it put everyone through," said Waiters.
It is not yet known when Waiters will make his season debut for the Heat.

#ourdion J Shuttlesworth

Thought it was going to be that he apologised for what he was about to do to the league.

#yallgoingtopanicwhendionattacks

Atlanta has the second-youngest squad in the league, behind Chicago, and ahead of Memphis.

The Hawks have 10 players aged 24 or younger, including 6 that are 21 or younger... And then 42-year-old Vince Carter :D

Vince made his NBA debut 7 months before his youngest teammate, Cam Reddish, was even born!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth do they choose this? I mean, was Melo top 20 in the west last week?

Bit like the MVP and All Star, all about narratives and feel good over actually who deserves it.

Just off top of my head Luka and Harden were far more deserving for the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back