The Bigfooty Official Week 7 National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be terrible to have records of 13-4 and 17-3.

Everyone should be fired.
17-3 is nice..............unless you look at who the teams have played. Lakers have had a very good schedule so far. 14-0 ve under .500 teams, 3-3 vs above .500 teams

Nuggets are 6-1 vs teams above .500

Joe Ingles is descending into Cam Reddish territory. What happened to Slow Mo?

eye_twitch_fight_club.gif

17-3 is nice..............unless you look at who the teams have played. Lakers have had a very good schedule so far. 14-0 ve under .500 teams, 3-3 vs above .500 teams

Nuggets are 6-1 vs teams above .500

First world problems.

Joe Ingles is descending into Cam Reddish territory. What happened to Slow Mo?

Has lost confidence in his shot. Even when he shoots he is in two minds.

Also having an autistic kid would be consuming a lot of his energy.

First world problems.

Has lost confidence in his shot. Even when he shoots he is in two minds.

You do know that his son is two right? I would think that it's not all of a sudden going to make him struggle at basketball.

Fred VanVleet projects to be one of the NBA's most coveted unrestricted free agents during the 2020 offseason.

"One team told me last week that they think he's going to get between $25 million and $30 million per season," said Bobby Marks on The Brian Windhorst & The Hoop Collective Podcast.

VanVleet re-signed with the Toronto Raptors in 2018 on a two-year, $18 million deal. Toronto signed Kyle Lowry to a one-year, $31 million extension through 20-21 before the start of the 19-20 season.

VanVleet went undrafted out of Wichita State in 2016.

Gee I wonder who that one team is?

Primetime Pricey do you know who?

Ballers spend half the season on the road though.

Also I reckon he can afford a bit of extra professional help for his family and his kid and would definitely have some. Not sure how much care a 2 year old needs just yet though, sure as s**t not an expert.

But although after I posted today his numbers improved, he's projecting to fall out of the rotation and the league entirely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know that his son is two right? I would think that it's not all of a sudden going to make him struggle at basketball.
You do realise that as children grow their needs can change and as such the demands can be intense, for any parent let alone an autistic child.

I don’t think SoS or anyone is saying that it’s the sole reason for his form slump but it sure as hell isn’t doing him any favours.

You do realise that as children grow their needs can change and as such the demands can be intense, for any parent let alone an autistic child.

I don’t think SoS or anyone is saying that it’s the sole reason for his form slump but it sure as hell isn’t doing him any favours.

Or it's simply because he's been moved out of the role that was perfect for him for one that isn't.

- Have more FG attempts than your opponent
- Have more 3PT attempts than your opponent
- Have more FT attempts than your opponent
- Shoot a better percentage from the free throw line than your opponent
- Have more offensive rebounds than your opponent
- Block more shots than your opponents
- Turn the ball over less than your opponents
- Foul less than your opponents
- Lose by 44 points

Dat Knicks life :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.