Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2012
Smoothie King Central
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, New Orleans Pels
Zion watch: 6 months 1 day and 3 hours since draft ascension, 7 wins and 22 losses declination...

... no sighting.

1576904875465.png

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Ja morant oh boy

He is special

If he played for a big market team like the Knickers, the media would be jizzing themselves over Morantt, but because he plays in small, boring (not my opinion, but the general perception) Memphis, he gets very little mainstream props (or at least deserves)

ROOK OF THE YEAR NO DOUBT

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
If he played for a big market team like the Knickers, the media would be jizzing themselves over Morantt, but because he plays in small, boring (not my opinion, but the general perception) Memphis, he gets very little mainstream props (or at least deserves)

He is Russell Westbrook 2.0 but can shoot and knows when to dish or too take the shot

He is gonna be a freak

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
He is Russell Westbrook 2.0 but can shoot and knows when to dish or too take the shot

He is gonna be a freak

There has been some great young talent in the past 2 NBA drafts. Really hope Zion can live up to the hype and not become Greg Oren Jnr.

Jun 23, 2008
Headed for Kirribilli House
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Norwood, Everton, Detroit Red Wings
Minny really slip under the radar for criticism.

Way too much talent to be this bad year after year.

I think they need to stop dicking around and put Jeff Teague back as their starting PG. He's way too good, and the alternatives are way too stop-gap (Wiggins at the point? Please!), for anything else to be worthwhile.

I think they desperately need a physical big that can grab 8-10 boards a game to play alongside KAT too. As much as I want him to stay in Memphis, I think someone like Brandon Clarke could help them a lot.

Jun 23, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams

18 months ago, he was barely a top 100 prospect in his HS class. The leap he has made is enormous. He's far, far better than Westbrook was at the same age, too.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2008
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Why is a 7 footer setting for jump shots against the most undersized front court in the league

I just do not get philly

Because their "point guard" has less of an outside shot than a '90s centre.

The "uniqueness" of their squad is both a strength and a weakness, depending on the opposition.

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
wow where are their fundamentals, gotta get the ball into the elbows and make the defense make a decision. Did they not play MSAC D league
Yep. It's weird because Horford, Embiid and Simmons are 3 of the best big passers in the league. But they didn't really seem prepared for zone today despite the fact Dallas has played more than anyone the last decade, and Miami rolled them with it the previous game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back