The Bigfooty Official Week NINE National Basketball Association (NBA) Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was spewing the knicks didn’t get him

Would be getting all the buzz if he was playing in a big market like NY

Let's be honest, the Knicks would probably do something stupid like playing him 15 minutes per game off the bench or something.

By comparison, the Grizzlies have shown a clear-cut direction and given him the keys to the car and trusted him to drive them forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol one of these days Harden is gonna do a serious injury chasing these individual stats in junk time. 20+ lead with 2 mins to go and he’s still on chasing 50

Lol one of these days Harden is gonna do a serious injury chasing these individual stats in junk time. 20+ lead with 2 mins to go and he’s still on chasing 50

I don't think it's him. Pringles the moron still had Capela in right to the end...

Blazers in the playoff seeds and have been consistent since Melo arrived as they have beaten every team with a losing record and lost to all with winning ones. They're most likely to pull off a big trade though imo out of playoff teams.

Blazers in the playoff seeds and have been consistent since Melo arrived as they have beaten every team with a losing record and lost to all with winning ones. They're most likely to pull off a big trade though imo out of playoff teams.

Yep and they own all their first round picks too, which helps.

Skal LaBissiere is having a low key decent season off the bench for them. Never really understood the Kings swapping him for Caleb Swanigan.

I’m always amazed at hoe calm nba players are when chatting with opposition fans. ALways saying “don’t disrespect me” without swearing.

Ron Artest dislikes this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back